Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro Gimbal Color Issue
540 3 2021-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zdettmann
lvl.1
Australia

Hi all,

I've just had the gimbal on my Mavic Pro replaced at the DJI store. I use DroneDeploy for mapping in my workplace.
Today I was out mapping a forest that we planted 10 years ago and it looks like the hues are messing up mid flight. See I've attached 5 of about 800 photos - 90% of them are correctly coloured but 10% are slipping into weird colours mid flight - really bizarre.
I'm wondering if anyone has seen this before - if it is this something that I can fix or if I should take it straight back to the DJI store?

Cheers,

Zach
DJI_0790.jpg
DJI_0789.jpg
DJI_0788.jpg
DJI_0787.jpg
DJI_0786.jpg
2021-2-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, zdettmann. Thanks for reaching out! We'd like to know more about your concern. If you could kindly, please let us know the current firmware version of your Mavic Pro, and upload the original photos with and without color problem via DropBox or GoogleDrive for us to further check it. Looking forward to your response.
2021-2-2
Use props
zdettmann
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-2 23:23
Hi, zdettmann. Thanks for reaching out! We'd like to know more about your concern. If you could kindly, please let us know the current firmware version of your Mavic Pro, and upload the original photos with and without color problem via DropBox or GoogleDrive for us to further check it. Looking forward to your response.

Hey DJI Gamora,

It's actually a Mavic Pro Platinum and it's running 01.04.0500; Which it says is up to date?

I've uploaded those photos plus a couple more to the drive. There are heaps of other examples of photos with the wrong colouring from the flyover so I can upload more if needed.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OVQvmu21UxiNKhGmvxVeuRBZcCvfy-S5?usp=sharing
2021-2-3
Use props
maihem.rc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2076335 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's like Instagram filters.  Only randomly applied and unwanted.
2021-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules