1147 7 2021-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiguy93
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80410 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys,

Thought i'd share my spotify playlist i recently started putting together of songs i've come across that I like snippets of or used, for various videos whether it be drones, gimbles, phone, screen recordings etc.

Spotify link here https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0KQScH2mxxXsxkNqnhxuwR?si=vluMyl0qQzy7JusjH0x62g
Screenshot 2021-02-02 at 11.40.59.png

spotify:playlist:0KQScH2mxxXsxkNqnhxuwR

Hope it helps bring some inspiration to some of you. of course, this isn't everyones taste and that is okay.

2021-2-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-2-3
Use props
Sparkflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194619 ft

United States

Some really good artists I like and use for videos like that include Jingle Punks (YouTube audio library) Kevin Macleod (incompetech.com and YouTube audio library), Tomas Skyldeberg, and Joakim Karud. Another one is the music built into Apple's Imovie.
2021-2-4
Use props
_djiguy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80410 ft
United Kingdom

Sparkflier Posted at 2-4 15:56
Some really good artists I like and use for videos like that include Jingle Punks (YouTube audio library) Kevin Macleod (incompetech.com and YouTube audio library), Tomas Skyldeberg, and Joakim Karud. Another one is the music built into Apple's Imovie.

Thanks for the insight! I'll take a look at this!
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and these links here at DJI Forum. Thank you for your support and fly safe always.
2021-2-12
Use props
Film Inquisition
New

United States

musicbed.com is a great source for creators
2021-2-14
Use props
mollyyyy
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for sharing!! I will use Spotify Playlist Downloader to download your spotify playlist on my PC and use your music in my videos.
2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Neon Orange
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2429462 ft
United States

Thanks, I'll check it out.
2021-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules