951 3 2021-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

https://youtu.be/7eNndct2sCo

* This is a magical spiritual experience that I would never forget!   At 5:00 am on 1/30/2021, in order to capture the scenery of Thousand Hands Thousand Eyes Guanshiyin Bodhisattva and the sunrise, only my own breathing and the sound of wheels moving sharply between the mountains were heard on the road. I lost my way in the darkness and couldn’t find the direction. The next second when I was panicked, a warm light flashed through my sight.  My restless heart immediately returned to peace and the huge figure of Thousand Hands Thousand Eyes Guanshiyin Bodhisattva appeared in front of me. It was already 5:30 am, and the cold wind was whistling, and thick clouds were everywhere. I thought that the aerial photography time would need to be postponed.   Just when I was frustrated and sad when driving back, I suddenly encountered a big truck on the trail. In order to avoid hitting this truck, my car leaned to the
roadside. At this time, an accident happened. The front wheel of the right car was sunken in the ditch cover and could not move. I suddenly changed my mind and told to myself: "I must go back!" At this time, after turning the steering wheel immediately to 90 degrees and stepping on the accelerator heavily, I was finally relieved!  I drove to Thousand Hands Thousand Eyes Guanshiyin Bodhisattva again, and when I looked up, I was shocked by the scenery in front of me! Golden mountains; golden clouds, golden sun rays, the whole mountain and the earth became warm, like a light flame red lanterns hang on the edge of Datun Mountain and the sky. My heart is full of moving, and I can’t help but admire the power of the Creator for creating such a magical and special scene, just like traveling in time and space. I seem to feel Guanshiyin Bodhisattva beside me. I appreciate Senior Brother Huang of Yuan-Dao Temple who gave me this opportunity to conduct this aerial photography project to witness all the beauty. This is a magical spiritual experience that I would never forget! Sincerely thank and prostrate to Guanshiyin Bodhisattva !!!

Guanyin is generally seen as a source of unconditional love and, more importantly, as a saviour. In her bodhisattva vow, Guanyin promises to answer the cries and pleas of all sentient beings and to liberate them from their own karmic woes.

LLLL.png
*Filming location: Yuan-Dao Guanyin Temple
The Thousand Hands Thousand Eyes Guanshiyin Bodhisattva Holy Pure Land is located at Tamsui Yuan-Dao Guanyin Temple in northern Taiwan. It is the world's first construction with the sitting Buddha in the image of  Thousand-Hand Thousand-Eye Guanyin as its iconic design. The Guanyin Statue is made of stainless steel and coated with titanium, measuring 30.3 meters in height and 35.9 meters in width. Sitting on top of the world’s first horizontally-placed “thousand-hand dharma wheel” stacked upon the lotus throne as part of the four-story pedestal, it brings the total height of the entire construction to 56 meters, truly magnificent and breathtaking. The Holy Statue will not only be a new landmark of Taiwan; it even set a GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS ™, entitled as “the largest steel sculpture”of the world in 2019!
The Holy Thousand-Hand Guanyin Statue at Tamsui embodies a significant milestone in Buddhist history as well as in architecture. Since Sakyamuni Buddha established Buddhism 2500 years ago, given the limited knowledge in casting techniques, building technology and physics, not a colossal steel sculpture in the image of Thousand-Hand Thousand-Eye Guanyin had ever been erected. In modern days, despite improvement in technology, there are still issues regarding mechanics and wind resistance to be overcome, especially because of Thousand-Hand Guanyin’s iconographic complexity with 11 heads, 36 big hands, 33 dharma vessels,  1008 hands with 1008 eyes and the primary form of the lotus throne.

* We deeply appreciate Yuan-Dao Guanyin Temple for the permission of aerial photography at The Thousand Hands Thousand Eyes Guanshiyin Bodhisattva Holy Pure Land.
Drone: DJI Mavic Air 2

*Music in this video: Thomas Bergersen - Promise
Composed by Thomas Bergersen.

2021-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this beautiful video you have filmed and created. Great work and keep on flying. .
2021-2-2
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-2 20:41
Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this beautiful video you have filmed and created. Great work and keep on flying.  .

May this video  bring happiness and inner peace for your life forever!  
Thank you for watching!  
2021-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mavicair2tw Posted at 2-3 05:42
May this video  bring happiness and inner peace for your life forever!  
Thank you for watching!

Hi there mavicair2tw. Thank you for the reply and it is my pleasure to see your work. Again, thank you your valued support and keep on flying. .
2021-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules