FPV goggles no longer available?
2123 6 2021-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luciens
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

So are the FPV goggles (V1 or V2) just no longer available? Or not being sold in the US anymore or ? I can't find the V1 or the V2 anywhere in the world. Anyone know anything?

2021-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there luciens. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have give. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the DJI FPV Goggles that you need are available. In addition, you may click the In Stock Reminder tab on the DJI FPV Goggles page ( https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... on=16&vid=82971 ) for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you for your valued support.
2021-2-2
Use props
luciens
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

No, it's not available from any of these places either. I can't find them for sale anywhere in the world.  Maybe they'll just be out of stock until the FPV drone is finally released?
2021-2-3
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

They're in stock in CN and HK stores. Rest of the world will likely have them after CNY.
2021-2-3
Use props
luciens
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

fichek Posted at 2-3 13:54
They're in stock in CN and HK stores. Rest of the world will likely have them after CNY.

Oh ok, thanks. Yeah, I figured it was because of New Years... But last I looked they were out of stock there too. I guess they won't ship to the US?
2021-2-3
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

one there is CN new year, they did some shippments out before it
I estimate end of month/start of march release of whole combo kit
2021-2-5
Use props
luciens
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Everyone probably knows by now, but looks like the V2's are officially released in the US now. They were put on the US DJI store yesterday and dealers like GetFPV and RMRC, etc., have them listed...
2021-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules