4822 13 2021-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
michelenicolosi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39147 ft
Italy

Hi,
I've a problem with the mini 2 because I can't bind the remote controller on dji fly APP for activate the flyaway. I bound my account to aircraft succefsull but in the successive step in the replacement service tab show 'Invalid' and is not possible bind the RC.  I checked the dji care refresh and it is valid for my aircraft. Some idea to solve my problem?
Thanks in advance

image VAT.png
2021-2-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. May I know the version of your DJI FLY app? Please refer to this thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 6orderby%3Ddateline and follow the steps to try the binding again.
Please keep me updated. Thanks.
2021-2-2
Use props
michelenicolosi
lvl.1
Italy

Hi, the DJI FLY app version is 1.2.4 and already I had try to binding again but same problem.
2021-2-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

michelenicolosi Posted at 2-2 23:55
Hi, the DJI FLY app version is 1.2.4 and already I had try to binding again but same problem.

I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2021-2-3
Use props
michelenicolosi
lvl.1
Italy

I have answer to youy PM, I' m waiting. Thanks
2021-2-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

michelenicolosi Posted at 2-3 13:47
I have answer to youy PM, I' m waiting. Thanks

Received with thanks, please keep us updated so I can check further details. Thank you.
2021-2-4
Use props
fans0348b75a
lvl.1
Italy

I have sent to you a PM, I' m waiting. Thanks
2021-2-7
Use props
djiuser_M8WxDn1INsXa
New
Flight distance : 57031 ft
Poland

hello i have the same problem.  The DJI Fly application claims that all drivers are up-to-date, but when you assign the controller, a message about outdated drivers pops up.  This is some kind of joke.  Polish support sends me back to the producer and he sends me instructions that I know.  The application was reinstalled, I also installed older versions.  Nothing helps.  Flyaway has been paid for with insurance but cannot be activated, can you help me with this issue here?
Greetings Tom
drone-up-to-date.jpg
DJI-Fly-up-to-date.jpg
out-of-date.jpg
2021-6-30
Use props
flippinthompson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 130751 ft
United States

Edit: I figured it out. You have to unbind the device from the "account and device" page, and then go to th Value Added Service page and bind the RC from there, which will then bind both the RC and the Device to your account. It's very odd that it doesn't explain it better.

I also don't have the option to bind the RC for some reason. I have the latest version of the app (I downloaded it yesterday, v1.4.8) and all the firmware is up to date.

2021-7-8
Use props
djiuser_M8WxDn1INsXa
New
Flight distance : 57031 ft
Poland

flippinthompson Posted at 7-8 05:35
Edit: I figured it out. You have to unbind the device from the "account and device" page, and then go to th Value Added Service page and bind the RC from there, which will then bind both the RC and the Device to your account. It's very odd that it doesn't explain it better.

I also don't have the option to bind the RC for some reason. I have the latest version of the app (I downloaded it yesterday, v1.4.8) and all the firmware is up to date.

Hello. I changed the drone firmware to a lower one, reinstalled it via DJI assistant and managed to connect the flyaway insurance. the first installation of the firmware via the phone broke everything.
2021-7-21
Use props
RedEyz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1355 ft
Canada

djiuser_M8WxDn1INsXa Posted at 7-21 10:52
Hello. I changed the drone firmware to a lower one, reinstalled it via DJI assistant and managed to connect the flyaway insurance. the first installation of the firmware via the phone broke everything.

how did you change it to a lower firmware? i'd like to try this method! i've run out of options otherwise.
2021-10-9
Use props
djiuser_gllSiBVBsQnr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6634721 ft
United States

I own the N1 and the rc pro. I’ve bound both of my drones to the rc pro and I keep the n1 for backup. Is it safe to fly without rebinding to the N1 in a back up usage role?  My drones are the mini 3 pro and the Mavic 3 pro.
2023-12-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_gllSiBVBsQnr Posted at 12-2 14:21
I own the N1 and the rc pro. I’ve bound both of my drones to the rc pro and I keep the n1 for backup. Is it safe to fly without rebinding to the N1 in a back up usage role?  My drones are the mini 3 pro and the Mavic 3 pro.

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please know that it's necessary to bind your remote controller to prevent inconvenience, especially for flyaway report cases. I hope this information helps.
2023-12-3
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_gllSiBVBsQnr Posted at 12-2 14:21

For flyaway insurance to be valid the controller MUST be bound to the drone.
Thus the answer to "Is it safe to fly without rebinding to the N1 in a back up usage role?" is "no, it is not safe"
2023-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules