1596 4 2021-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans60e6d0b9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 134672 ft
Bulgaria

Hi guys!

Recently I had some firmware issue and I was unable to change the focus of my camera setting (stuck at 'manual', more likely fixed at one point, unable to change the focus manually neither) and also aperture was stuck at f3.2. Anyway, I refreshed the firmware, everything went smooth, but now my gimbal is not moving. I mean, when I power-up the drone, the gimbal (camera) is doing it's job, rotating left/right, the usual thing, and comes to it's normal position as it should be, but when I try to lower the camera angle from my remote controller using the wheel on the left side, nothing is happening, neither when I try to move the camera angle by touching and holding on the DJI GO4 app. It's not showing any errors, and in the DJI GO4 app the Gimbal status is showing "normal".
I also tried the auto-gimbal calibration, but when I click, nothing is happening unfortunately. The drone was on the latest version .0670 and I even tried with downgrading the firmware to .0300, and still the same issue. I even tried with downgrading the remote controller to the lowest version available to match with the version of the drone, and still without success.
The gimbal before I was able to fix the focus and aperture issue was moving left/right & up/down just fine.
It can fly normally, but again, the camera is facing forward non stop. Also when I try to take the drone in my hands and rotate it slowly to see what will happen with the gimbal, it's following just as normal, and I also tried pushing the gimbal slightly down, and when I release the "push" it comes back to it's main position.
The drone didn't crashed.
Did anyone had similar issue who might help me out?

2021-2-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans60e6d0b9. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. We recommend performing another firmware refresh via the DJI Assistant 2 to see if that helps. Should the same problem persists, we advise uploading a sample video depicting the problem so we could further analyze it. Looking forward to your response.
2021-2-2
Use props
fans60e6d0b9
lvl.1
Bulgaria

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-2 23:05
Hi, fans60e6d0b9. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. We recommend performing another firmware refresh via the DJI Assistant 2 to see if that helps. Should the same problem persists, we advise uploading a sample video depicting the problem so we could further analyze it. Looking forward to your response.

Refresh done, still same.
Gimbal won't move left/right or up/down.
2021-2-3
Use props
fans60e6d0b9
lvl.1
Bulgaria

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-2 23:05

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ib9shwfrTWJTxYQD6
2021-2-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans60e6d0b9 Posted at 2-3 03:36
https://photos.app.goo.gl/ib9shwfrTWJTxYQD6

We have checked your concern and unfortunately, couldn't come up with any quick solution regarding this. However, we advise you to return your unit back to our Service Center so that it can be physically checked and see what's causing the gimbal concern. At your soonest convenience, please get in touch with our Customer Support to assist you to open a ticket.
2021-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules