Missing Video Files
722 2 2021-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jblaski
lvl.1
Flight distance : 922408 ft
United States

Took about a dozen separate shots (video) on my Mavic Air yesterday. Pulled the card, put in a card reader, and watched the clips on my ipad pro 11. All the shots looked fine.
Couple hours later, went to show someone else the shots, and noticed the ipad was having a hard time pulling up the shots, and a few of them were straight missing. Got home, plugged the card into my computer, and got errors saying they couldn't play some of the clips, and again, some were just missing. It seems like any of the videos I played on the ipad were gone, any that I didn't play on the ipad were still there. Looking into the card, the missing clips are able to be seen, but are only 4KB, clearly not an actual video and can't be played.
Anyone else have this happen? Is there some issue with playing clips on an ipad? Where could these clips have gone? Corrupt card?

2021-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jblaski. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different suggest SD card to see if the issue will still persist. Just a reminder to always stop the video recording on the DJI Go 4 application before tuning off the DJI Mavic Air to void video corruption and to avoid and issues on the said drone in the future. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-2-2
Use props
Vofas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 200853 ft
Russia

The reason is most likely not in the memory card, but in the settings of the ipad pro 11. He could not move the viewed files to another location, for example, to the Cloud?
2021-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules