448 6 2021-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ivan Lopez
lvl.3
Flight distance : 52982 ft
Mexico

Hi everybody,

I'm using the mediaManager.getInternalStorageFileListSnapshot() function to get the files in the InternalStorage from a MA2.  The count of files returned in the array is ok but when I use the getFileName() for each file it returns wrong file names that do not match the ones in the internal storage.  For example I have 2 files with names DJI_0130.mp4 and DJI_0131.mp4; when i use the getFileName funtcion it returns DJI_0800.mp4 AND DJI_0801.mp4

I have already formated the internal storage and change the File Index Mode from Reset to Continous but the names in the storage and the ones returned by the getFileName() function still do not match.

Any ideas?

Thanks
2021-2-3
Use props
想养一条边牧
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1155 ft
Hong Kong

I tested my MA2, 4.14trial1, it works well and gives the correct name.
Are you sure the files in the internal storage but not in a SD card?
2021-2-3
Use props
Ivan Lopez
lvl.3
Mexico

想养一条边牧 Posted at 2-3 02:55
I tested my MA2, 4.14trial1, it works well and gives the correct name.
Are you sure the files in the internal storage but not in a SD card?

Thanks for your reply,

Yes I've tried both (Internal and SD card) and I get the names wrong, the Creation Date is ok on all of them but the names are offset for some reason.

2021-2-3
Use props
Ivan Lopez
lvl.3
Mexico

Hi,

I've been trying to find out the issue and have the following findings:
1) When in File Index Mode = "Reset" every time I format Internal Storage the next recorded file gets the real name DJI_0001.mp4 but getFileName gives me DJI_0801.mp4
2) When in File Index Mode = "Reset" every time I format SD Card the next recorded file gets the real name DJI_0001.mp4 but getFileName gives me DJI_0161.mp4

2021-2-3
Use props
想养一条边牧
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1155 ft
Hong Kong

I tested my Mavic 2 PRO, Android MSDK 4.14trial1, still fail to reproduce this problem.
Steps:
1.Set the setFileIndexMode with RESET.
2.format the SD card with formatStorage method.
3.Record some new videos with method startRecordVideo.
A, Listen to the onNewFile callback and get the name from the media  

B, Also, try to fetch the media lists by your way from the media manager.
Everything work well and the name is correct both of the above A and B case.

5. Repeat above steps, work well every time.
2021-2-5
Use props
Ivan Lopez
lvl.3
Mexico

想养一条边牧 Posted at 2-5 01:43
I tested my Mavic 2 PRO, Android MSDK 4.14trial1, still fail to reproduce this problem.
Steps:
1.Set the setFileIndexMode with RESET.

Hi, thanks for your help.

I'm working with a Mavic Air 2 with the latest firmware.

I've tried with the onNewFile method now and still the same error.  In File Index Mode = RESET every time I Format the SD card onNewFile returns DJI_0161.mp4 (the real name of the file stored in the SD Card is DJI_0001.mp4) and when I format Internal Storage onNewFile returns DJI_0801.mp4 (the real name of the file in the Internal Storage is DJI_0001.mp4).  I'm reporting this issue to DJI.

Thanks again for all your help.
2021-2-6
Use props
Ivan Lopez
lvl.3
Mexico

I reported this issue to DJI team and they say they in fact did reproduce this problem and have escalated it to the engineer to investigate further.  So I will have to wait for news in the future.

Thanks for the help.
2021-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules