Roll Balance Not Working!!! SOLVED!!!
2875 4 2021-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JacopoDrink
New

Italy

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with my Ronin SC that is driving me crazy.
Since last week the gimbal is not able in any way to balance the roll axis.
Everytime I have my camera balance line shifted on the left angle and never horizontal.
I'm completely mad because this Ronin always worked perfetcly with my combo Sony A7iii + Sony 85mm 1.8
I updated drivers, watched 1 million tutorials (the official of DJI and the non official ones).
I'm very sad.
400€ for this? WOW!!!

Anyone has any idea on how to fix this ridicolous problem?
Sorry for my bad attitude but it's a week that I'm going crazy.
2021-2-3
Use props
JacopoDrink
New

Italy

I'm a little bit ashamed for the previous way of writing.I solved the problem by myself.

The problem have been solved pressing ADVANCED CALIBRATION in the STATUS menu.

It's crazy no one proposed this way of solving!!!

It was very strange for me to believe this low quality product from DJI!
2021-2-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

JacopoDrink Posted at 2-3 05:07
I'm a little bit ashamed for the previous way of writing.I solved the problem by myself.

The problem have been solved pressing ADVANCED CALIBRATION in the STATUS menu.

Hello, we are sorry for bringing you any unsatisfied experience on the product use. We have already sent your feedback and our solution to our product team for the reference. We will keep upgrading the product experience by hearing from you and please feel free to reach out to us when you need further assistance.

Thanks
2021-2-5
Use props
djiuser_2CVM4nYI1Cn7
New
South Africa

Hi guys, The roll axis of my Dji Ronin Sc is unable to maintain ballance. It is perfectly balanced when the gimbal is off but when I turn it on, it either says that the roll axis is overloaded or that it is not ballanced. I do not have any idea of how to fix it. Can someone please help?
2023-7-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_2CVM4nYI1Cn7 Posted at 7-10 07:04
Hi guys, The roll axis of my Dji Ronin Sc is unable to maintain ballance. It is perfectly balanced when the gimbal is off but when I turn it on, it either says that the roll axis is overloaded or that it is not ballanced. I do not have any idea of how to fix it. Can someone please help?

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific camera are you using? Please upload a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules