3209 3 2021-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_p1nzF5bOk76e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1300705 ft
Russia

Hello!
4K30 we can use two mods for quality: High Quality and Battery saver.
In both mods bitrate is the same - 80 mbit/s and I do not see the difference between video in both mods.
At the same time,  Pocket 1 has 100 mbit/s for high quality mod!
It is Ok or doesn't Ok? And why Pocket 1 has a better bitrate in same mod?
2021-2-3
Use props
Blellow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are so many problems with DJI and its joke of a product the Pocket 2.  The forum moderators aren't helping with their copy paste replies.  We are left alone not to buy anymore DJI products as the only solution!
2021-2-3
Use props
Nathan.L
lvl.2

Canada

Yes, I have been complaining about that. Hopefully they give us 100Mb/s in a future update.
2021-2-4
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

High quality mode apparently is mainly for low light situations and includes a higher level of noise reduction, thus making it a bit soft for normal use.  I think the trouble here is that the name of the feature is misleading.  Consensus seems to be that for most situations, "battery saver" gives the best results.  As for bit rate, I suspect that unless there's something coming from the sensor which would be better shown in a higher bitrate, then there's not much point in filling the card with non-useful bits.  Whether there's actually any point in upping the bit rate with this hardware, I don't know.  DJI R&D people have mentioned control of excessive heat as one of their design considerations - if a higher bitrate meant unwanted shutdowns, I'd rather avoid it.
2021-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules