Question on a message pop up on startup on a mini 2
1070 6 2021-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4OkaDTuBMhUD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154278 ft
United States

I want to first say I'm new on flying a drone. With that my question is on start up and before I receive (ok to fly window) there is a message that pops up and states your attached device CPU is full and may affect drone flight. As soon as the ok to fly message displays it goes away and there no trouble with the Drone flying. I'm questioning if the problem is in my IPhone, the App, or Controller. Thanks in advance if you can help me to get this corrected.
2021-2-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Perhaps you could post a screen shot of the message.
2021-2-4
Use props
Pappy3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

This usually means the CPU on the device is operating at or close to 100%. Some activities may be affected, such as intermittent live video feed, Quick Shots, Focus Tracks, etc. I have heard of reports where turning off cache recording can help as reported by iPad Mini 4 users. You can also try rebooting the device just before you go out to close background processes.
2021-2-4
Use props
djiuser_4OkaDTuBMhUD
lvl.2
United States

Pappy3 Posted at 2-4 05:39
This usually means the CPU on the device is operating at or close to 100%. Some activities may be affected, such as intermittent live video feed, Quick Shots, Focus Tracks, etc. I have heard of reports where turning off cache recording can help as reported by iPad Mini 4 users. You can also try rebooting the device just before you go out to close background processes.

First off thanks for the reply from you and the DJI Rep. Last night I deleted and reinstall the Dji Fly App, a cleanup on my phone (Iphone). And this morning I done a startup and fly around with no problems at all. As stated I’m new a this Drone flying and I appreciate the help you all have given. Take care and be safe.
Ron
2021-2-4
Use props
Gumball
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Also follow these instructions to clear iPhone .

https://www.iphonelife.com/content/how-to-make-your-iphone-faster-clearing-ram
2021-2-5
Use props
djiuser_4OkaDTuBMhUD
lvl.2
United States

Gumball Posted at 2-5 09:33
Also follow these instructions to clear iPhone .

https://www.iphonelife.com/content/how-to-make-your-iphone-faster-clearing-ram

Thanks for the instruction on clearing the RAM. Completed with no problems.
2021-2-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_4OkaDTuBMhUD. Thanks for reaching out! As already been mentioned, it means that the CPU of your mobile device is nearing its max capacity or already full. We recommend checking whether there are background applications running on your mobile device and temporarily close them while using the DJI Fly.
2021-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules