Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ronin sc 1.6.0 and Canon M50 1.1.0 no comunication
1282 5 2021-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crocodavoux
lvl.1

France

I have a Ronin SC 1.6.0 and a Canon M50 1.1.0 since the updates of the both of them the buttom "record" of the Ronin doesn't work anymore
and buttom of the app on my Iphone doesn't work at all
could you help me please
thank you

2021-2-4
Use props
project-mdp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33671 ft
Germany

Hello! It cannot be due to the firmware of the M50. After your entry here in the forum, I updated my M50. The Ronin-SC still works properly with firmware 1.1. However, I have not installed the firmware update for the Ronin SC now. The risk that it will not work properly later is too great. Are your cable connections all ok? The connection to the M50 with the appropriate adapter sometimes has a loose contact.
2021-2-7
Use props
crocodavoux
lvl.1

France

so, could you give me a solution
I've bought a M50 because of the compatibility with the ronin SC and it doesn't workI've changed the cable and it still doesn't work
thank you

2021-2-8
Use props
project-mdp
lvl.4
Germany

crocodavoux Posted at 2-8 11:26
so, could you give me a solution
I've bought a M50 because of the compatibility with the ronin SC and it doesn't workI've changed the cable and it still doesn't work
thank you

It would of course be nice if the connection worked. But I don't see it as that tragic. If you get a remote release from Canon, you can also control the M50 for taking pictures at the touch of a button. In addition to controlling certain cameras, the Ronin SC has many more advantages. At the moment you can only hope that DJI fixes the bug. Provided it is one. I wish you all the best!
2021-2-10
Use props
crocodavoux
lvl.1

France

hello
I can't use the function of camera movement on the Ronin SC and start it in the same time to record video on my M50 for example.
I can't use the app of the Ronin and the app of the M50 in the same time...
it doesn't solve my problem of syncronisation cable between the SC and the M50
I've bought the M50 to have  compatibility betxeen the both of them and it doesn't work at all....
what is the solution please?
2021-2-12
Use props
project-mdp
lvl.4
Germany

crocodavoux Posted at 2-12 13:08
hello
I can't use the function of camera movement on the Ronin SC and start it in the same time to record video on my M50 for example.
I can't use the app of the Ronin and the app of the M50 in the same time...

A BR-E1 remote control is not the solution to the lack of connectivity to the Ronin SC - but it is a more than good workaround. You can of course also wait for DJI to fix the problem. A workaround is also a solution and, unfortunately, often the only one.
2021-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules