Big update for the m300 available
2554 7 2021-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jonny B
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151824 ft
United Kingdom

Looks like they've fixed a fair few issues.

Took a long time to update the controller and aircraft.

Time to get testing!
2021-2-4
Use props
Craig_Tas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2998255 ft
Australia

Huge update, of course after I did a big thermal mapping of roof top solar with custom camera settings the Wide and Thermal of the H20T is now added in the camera selections, along with the P1 and L1 and also the 102S from SHAREUAV.

Very welcomed updates, plus some fixes around mapping which is great to see. Can't wait to give it a crack next week.
2021-2-4
Use props
dmassey
lvl.1
United States

Anyone have an issue linking to the drone after this update? We're struggling to get the controller to connect and we're guessing it was the updated firmware, because everything was working prior to it.
2021-2-15
Use props
Gh0st_SK
New

Canada

dmassey Posted at 2-15 06:42
Anyone have an issue linking to the drone after this update? We're struggling to get the controller to connect and we're guessing it was the updated firmware, because everything was working prior to it.

I have been unable to pair the RC and M300 since doing the update yesterday.  Also getting avionics error as the top fan is no longer working.
2021-2-15
Use props
dmassey
lvl.1
United States

Gh0st_SK Posted at 2-15 09:16
I have been unable to pair the RC and M300 since doing the update yesterday.  Also getting avionics error as the top fan is no longer working.

That is exactly what we are going through...fan warning also. Please if anyone finds a fix...
2021-2-17
Use props
mac230
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80062 ft

United Kingdom

after updating my h20t does not seem to detect any heat signatures in thermal, only shows a blank screen in whatever colour the palette is. I have tried to refresh firmware as well as downgrade via laptop and assistant but doesn't go past 0% when transmitting firmware to aircraft
2021-2-20
Use props
dmassey
lvl.1
United States

mac230 Posted at 2-20 04:50
after updating my h20t does not seem to detect any heat signatures in thermal, only shows a blank screen in whatever colour the palette is. I have tried to refresh firmware as well as downgrade via laptop and assistant but doesn't go past 0% when transmitting firmware to aircraft

I don't know if it's the same thing, but when we attempted to update our H20 it got stuck using the laptop assistant. We ended up copying the update for the H20 to the card in the H20 and running the update that way (this is one of the ways listed by DJI to update). Listening to the beeps, it did seem to work. Of course, as noted above...we have other problems.
2021-2-22
Use props
mac230
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80062 ft

United Kingdom

dmassey Posted at 2-22 07:38
I don't know if it's the same thing, but when we attempted to update our H20 it got stuck using the laptop assistant. We ended up copying the update for the H20 to the card in the H20 and running the update that way (this is one of the ways listed by DJI to update). Listening to the beeps, it did seem to work. Of course, as noted above...we have other problems.

Thanks I will give that a go. When I first tried the update it did fail half way through and I got an avionics error, then tried again and it installed. Looking at my error logs on the day of the update I have received multiple sensor errors
IMG_20210222_142815.jpg
2021-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules