partnership offer adobe email
5974 12 2021-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9a565820
lvl.2
United States

hi

did any one get an email like folliowng in recent days ? even though i purchased drone like 7 to 8 months ago i got an email like following.

[size=0.875]Thank you for purchasing Mavic Air 2.
When you activate your drone, you are eligible for a three-month complimentary membership of Adobe Creative Cloud Photography plan (Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Lightroom), Adobe Premiere Pro and Premiere Rush.
With professional photo and video editing software that works seamlessly across mobile and desktop, you’re sure to create next-level content and open the door to whole new world of creative possibilities.
Redeem your membership now via the link below!

https://www.adobepartneroffer.com/############ [ edited code by me ]

DJI Team

Terms and Conditions:
  • The redemption code can be used to redeem Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Premiere Rush, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
  • Your complimentary Adobe software code expires within three months of your Mavic Air 2 purchase. Redeem now.
  • You will be asked to register an Adobe account before you redeem the code.
  • The Coupon is not valid in Mainland China.
  • The coupon code cannot be redeemed for cash.
  • Offer is subject to availability.
  • DJI and Adobe reserve the right of final interpretation of these terms and conditions.
  • If you require technical assistance or customer service, please contact support.dji.com.

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.
此电子邮件及附件所包含内容具有机密性,且仅限于接收人使用。未经允许,禁止第三人阅读、复制或传播该电子邮件中的任何信息。如果您不属于以上电子邮件的目标接收者,请您立即通知发送人并删除原电子邮件及其相关的附件。

2021-2-4
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yea I received it as well. It's part of DJI Fly app v1.2.4 upsell. My question about it is if you have a sub to Adobe Premiere will it give you additional 3 free months.
2021-2-4
Use props
djiuser_DgmmtiZhV50z
lvl.1
Flight distance : 258681 ft
United Kingdom

Just had the same email come through. Is this legit DJI and Adobe?
2021-2-5
Use props
fans42c8019f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5883 ft
Canada

Got it too
2021-2-5
Use props
MySky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 364902 ft
Germany

Didn't get an email but a notification after installtion inside the Fly app.
2021-2-5
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

MySky Posted at 2-5 07:38
Didn't get an email but a notification after installtion inside the Fly app.

If you click the notification in the app, then exit you should receive the email provided you were logged in.
2021-2-5
Use props
fans9a565820
lvl.2
United States

RobZilla Posted at 2-4 17:59
Yea I received it as well. It's part of DJI Fly app v1.2.4 upsell. My question about it is if you have a sub to Adobe Premiere will it give you additional 3 free months.

I dont have any subscription. So in your case does code even work ?
2021-2-5
Use props
fans9a565820
lvl.2
United States

so does redeem code work for you ?
2021-2-5
Use props
fans42c8019f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5883 ft
Canada

fans9a565820 Posted at 2-5 08:44
so does redeem code work for you ?

never tried (not interested in the offer)
2021-2-5
Use props
Mete_123
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44121 ft
United Kingdom

A few days ago I bought Mavic Air 2 and a redeem code came to my e-mail address like this. After clicking the link, you need to confirm the code when you log in to the adobe membership in the tab that opens and your membership is activated.
2021-3-9
Use props
djiuser_QypdgefnVUWI
New
United States

Is it legit ?
2021-3-23
Use props
Jack Price
lvl.1
Flight distance : 423944 ft
Canada

Yea I also got one just like that, though I received two. One like two weeks ago and one today. I'm kind of nervous to open it cause it seems like a good way to get scammed lol.
2021-3-23
Use props
djiuser_xpu1Wb3D3dMG
New

Germany

Where can I finde the Link? I saw it too but I skipped it. Is there a way to find it again?
2021-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules