Samsung Galaxy S21 5G & Mavic Air 2
6550 22 2021-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henry Tong
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65358 ft
United States

I have a Mavic Air 2. Cached video files cannot save to the Samsung S21 5g.
2021-2-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Henry Tong. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend checking whether Cache When Recording is enabled under the Camera Settings. You can also adjust the cache capacity and check whether that would help.
2021-2-6
Use props
Henry Tong
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-6 00:57
Hi, Henry Tong. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We recommend checking whether Cache When Recording is enabled under the Camera Settings. You can also adjust the cache capacity and check whether that would help.

I did what you described already. The Cached Videos recorded properly on my Samsung Galaxy S10e, but not on my new Samsung Galaxy s21 5G.  It shows up as a blank file with 0 KB of data.
2021-2-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Henry Tong Posted at 2-6 09:37
I did what you described already. The Cached Videos recorded properly on my Samsung Galaxy S10e, but not on my new Samsung Galaxy s21 5G.  It shows up as a blank file with 0 KB of data.

Could you let us know what's the version of your DJI Fly? Kindly include also the Android and One UI version of your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G. Thanks!
2021-2-7
Use props
Henry Tong
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-7 23:39
Could you let us know what's the version of your DJI Fly? Kindly include also the Android and One UI version of your Samsung Galaxy S21 5G. Thanks!

My fly version is 1.2.4. My Samsung Galaxy s21 5G is Android 11. UI 3.1. From the Samsung Manual:
"Exynos 2100 is equipped with Snapdragon 888 and already running the latest Android OS namely Android 11, One UI 3.1. For GPU parts there are two options namely Adreno 660 which is marketed in the USA"
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Henry Tong Posted at 2-8 06:28
My fly version is 1.2.4. My Samsung Galaxy s21 5G is Android 11. UI 3.1. From the Samsung Manual:
"Exynos 2100 is equipped with Snapdragon 888 and already running the latest Android OS namely Android 11, One UI 3.1. For GPU parts there are two options namely Adreno 660 which is marketed in the USA"

Samsung S21 is the latest mobile phone of Samsung, and we are still testing compatibility. Thank you for your feedback on this problem, and we will pay attention to this problem during compatibility testing.
For problems that you're encountering, it is suggested to try another version of DJI FLY temporarily. We have sent you a DM, please check your inbox.
2021-2-13
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

Henry Tong  I too am interested in DJI's testing development their doing for the Galaxy s21 and then hopefully added to the compatibility list.  I'm awaiting for my s21 to arrive in about a week 'yah". May I ask what version of Fly app did  DJI Gamora suggest in that PM to use? There are a few of us who are already using the s21 and some like myself who are waiting.
2021-2-13
Use props
Henry Tong
lvl.2
United States

3Recon Posted at 2-13 13:27
Henry Tong  I too am interested in DJI's testing development their doing for the Galaxy s21 and then hopefully added to the compatibility list.  I'm awaiting for my s21 to arrive in about a week 'yah". May I ask what version of Fly app did  DJI Gamora suggest in that PM to use? There are a few of us who are already using the s21 and some like myself who are waiting.

The version I am using is 1.2.4.  I don't know how to downgrade.
2021-2-13
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

Henry Tong Posted at 2-13 13:30
The version I am using is 1.2.4.  I don't know how to downgrade.

I was going by this state from DJI Gamora :  "We have sent you a DM, please check your inbox"
2021-2-13
Use props
Henry Tong
lvl.2
United States

3Recon Posted at 2-13 14:21
I was going by this state from DJI Gamora :  "We have sent you a DM, please check your inbox"

Link for download DJI Fly 1.2.1 https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/gzC3EMx7L8H3xJL

But I think this is the same version on Google Play Store. Don't know if I need to downgrade my firmware as well. Right now I am still keeping my Galaxy S10e until they sort out this issue rather than downgrading.
2021-2-13
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
United States

Thanks for letting me and others know, not sure why they didn't want to say that!.
Right now I been using my s9+ with an occasional piloting with my Tab s3 tablet( bigger view) the s21 Ultra will be a noticeable screen size improvement over 9+
I sometime have the issue with my s9+ no saving to cache I had post this inconsistence issues and just left it. oh well good luck with the s21
2021-2-13
Use props
djiuser_AhnXdNnzKqQg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 89183 ft
Spain

In my case , with a Samsung S21, the image is frozen when I try video 4K 30 fps and 25 fps,  24fps is ok.
2021-2-14
Use props
djiuser_bAgjF20QezVX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50561 ft
  • >>>
Russia

With a Samsung S21 ultra, the image is frozen when I try video 4K 30 fps and 25 fps,  When will you fix it?
2021-2-15
Use props
Henry Tong
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 03:50
Samsung S21 is the latest mobile phone of Samsung, and we are still testing compatibility. Thank you for your feedback on this problem, and we will pay attention to this problem during compatibility testing.
For problems that you're encountering, it is suggested to try another version of DJI FLY temporarily. We have sent you a DM, please check your inbox.

Is this problem fixed with the new DJI Fly 1.3.0?
2021-3-5
Use props
djiuser_uu78pzIwRVrZ
lvl.1

Italy

Henry Tong Posted at 3-5 07:21
Is this problem fixed with the new DJI Fly 1.3.0?

..............no
2021-3-7
Use props
djiuser_ZS48IyyVFwEA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1000935 ft
Canada

Hello, I have the same problem even with de version V 1.3.0. The Cached Videos/photos recorded properly on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, but not on my new Samsung Galaxy s21 Ultra.
It shows up as a blank file with 0 KB of data and the photos do not appear on my phone. In my SD card it's ok.
When you applied a correction or a fix? This situation is not acceptable. I am very disappointed.
2021-3-24
Use props
Nesttor
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98 ft
United States

djiuser_ZS48IyyVFwEA Posted at 3-24 05:08
Hello, I have the same problem even with de version V 1.3.0. The Cached Videos/photos recorded properly on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, but not on my new Samsung Galaxy s21 Ultra.
It shows up as a blank file with 0 KB of data and the photos do not appear on my phone. In my SD card it's ok.
When you applied a correction or a fix? This situation is not acceptable. I am very disappointed.

Same here, galaxy s21
Video cache files 0 bites
Very frustrating
2021-3-27
Use props
javier63
lvl.1
Flight distance : 41345 ft
United States

I too will be receiving my new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G and afraid of loosing/wreaking my Mavic Air 2.  I see on the prior posting below is to use older version DJI Fly 1.2.1. I just want to make sure this is the correct app version to use for this new cell phone. Also, will the firmware on the drone need to be downgraded as well?
2021-3-30
Use props
djiuser_zfr9GrTlzHa7
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 03:50
Samsung S21 is the latest mobile phone of Samsung, and we are still testing compatibility. Thank you for your feedback on this problem, and we will pay attention to this problem during compatibility testing.

Hello.  I am having the same issue.  Can you please send me an older version as well?
2021-5-4
Use props
chileanbyone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 489314 ft
United States

djiuser_zfr9GrTlzHa7 Posted at 5-4 16:08
Hello.  I am having the same issue.  Can you please send me an older version as well?

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-fly/
2021-5-12
Use props
djiuser_TxqGpbDD30LV
New

United States

I just received a Mavic Air 2 for Christmas but can't get it to work with my S21plus. What can I do? I can't find any app solution that will work.
2021-12-25
Use props
rarnold
New

United States

air mav 2 pictures will not auto to new s21ultra gallery. Is this because it does not have a removable sd card?
2022-1-23
Use props
rarnold
New

United States

so far, all I can figure out is to manually batch select photos from DJI app and upload to phone gallery. missing my old S7 already.
2022-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules