1604 12 2021-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
realstreetuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7966 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is why i have sent My mini 2 back to dji....

Propellors have been changed.
gimbal ok and moves freely..
not been in a crash

lets hope it can be fixed asap

2021-2-5
Use props
djiuser_JWP2BypUG4t5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1437418 ft
United Kingdom

I hope you get it fixed. I sent my mini 2 back to DJI Netherlands to be fixed in January and was fixed by DJI and sent back to me using UPS. It got back to the UK no problem but now stuck in Stanford Le Hope UK UPS dept. Been there for 11 days now, have contacted UPS and get the same story Brexit is holding it up.
2021-2-5
Use props
realstreetuk
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_JWP2BypUG4t5 Posted at 2-5 09:28
I hope you get it fixed. I sent my mini 2 back to DJI Netherlands to be fixed in January and was fixed by DJI and sent back to me using UPS. It got back to the UK no problem but now stuck in Stanford Le Hope UK UPS dept. Been there for 11 days now, have contacted UPS and get the same story Brexit is holding it up.

Thanks
I know there may be delays due to brexit but mine had to br sent. Cant understand why yours cant be delivered as its back in the uk?
Keep me updated when you get it back and how long did it take etc
2021-2-5
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

ouc - that look really bad - hope they will fix it fast and without any delay
2021-2-5
Use props
djiuser_JWP2BypUG4t5
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Check out this link of all the problems UPS are having but other company's seem to have prepared for Brexit a lot better and have no problems going through customs.
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/ups.com/gb
2021-2-5
Use props
realstreetuk
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_JWP2BypUG4t5 Posted at 2-5 12:12
Check out this link of all the problems UPS are having but other company's seem to have prepared for Brexit a lot better and have no problems going through customs.
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/ups.com/gb

I know it doesnt look very promising does it?
I wonder if Dji in Netherlands repair center can use other couriers?
Only hope i got is by the time they receive my mini for repair and fix it ups have sorted out the problems
2021-2-5
Use props
TDZHDTV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

To those who have recently sent the Mini’s to the Netherlands for repair are you anticipating any customs/ import charges when they are returned?
2021-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi realstreetuk, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your DJI Mini2. Just to verify, have you created a case number? If yes, please PM me your case number, I'd like to help you keep an eye on it.

By the way, could you please check if there is an error message prompt in your DJI FLY app? If all the original videos have the same issue? Please keep me updated, thanks.
2021-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward it to our corresponding team to check if there is anything we can assist you with. If there is an update, I'll let you know.
2021-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

TDZHDTV Posted at 2-5 16:09
To those who have recently sent the Mini’s to the Netherlands for repair are you anticipating any customs/ import charges when they are returned?

Hi there, as of 1 January, the EU term of trade does not apply to the United Kingdom anymore. The receiver might be charged with duties and taxes billed by the destination Custom. For more information, we'd like to guide you toward the United Kingdom's Governmental Website: https://www.gov.uk/transition

2021-2-5
Use props
realstreetuk
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi
Did you have to pay or expected to pay any import duites? For when you get it back. Or is that why its beimg held up ?
2021-2-6
Use props
realstreetuk
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-5 22:59
I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward it to our corresponding team to check if there is anything we can assist you with. If there is an update, I'll let you know.

Thanks.
I hope it gets fixed properly and doesnt come back with same fault. Especially if i have to pay any custom fees
2021-2-6
Use props
djiuser_JWP2BypUG4t5
lvl.4
United Kingdom

realstreetuk Posted at 2-6 01:32
Hi
Did you have to pay or expected to pay any import duites? For when you get it back. Or is that why its beimg held up ?

Hi
I got it back and did not have to pay any import duty.
2021-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules