Spark Battery Error Crash every time after DJI GO 4 upgrade
1089 1 2021-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ted Eliason
New

United States

After a haitus from flying for a few months I found my DJI GO 4 app was no longer uploaded on my iphone. I re-downloaded from the cloud. The latest version has new iphone navagational options, which is cool, but now every time I fly up to it's normal height limit where it needs a GPS signal to go higher (GPS signal is green on the DJI GO 4 app), I receive a battery error and the SPARK crashes to the ground. The last crash broke 2 propeller blades and a guard.

The software and hardware have been quirky in the past but I've never had an issue with crashing every time I try to fly. Unfortunately I can't test a controller because the tab in the micro UPS port broke off and the device is no longer supported for the SPARK.

Help!

2021-2-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Ted Eliason. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies to read about what happened. You may try performing a firmware update/refresh via the DJI Assistant 2 and check whether that might help. If you do have a different battery, testing it out could possibly isolate the cause of the battery error. Should the same problem persists, it is recommended to get in touch with our Customer Support to open a ticket.

2021-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules