Drone lost in post
2038 4 2021-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Xq50ut1GKLJj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 285495 ft
Ireland

Ordered drone before the 6th dec for Christmas as it said it would take around 5 days to get it. So I said I would order it off dji. Didn't receive it at all so I requested a refund about 2 or 3 weeks later. Still waiting for the refund. Absolutely disgraceful what's going on with a company like this. Sick and tired of waiting stage. I want proper answers as 650 euro is lot of money to be waiting on when I didn't receive anything off dji. What is going on with my refund???????????????
2021-2-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi. We're sorry to know about your frustrations and the issues concerning your refund. I managed to pull up your order number and your case using your DJI Forum account. Rest assured that we'll have the team designated to be notified and seek important updates with your refund request. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-2-5
Use props
djiuser_Xq50ut1GKLJj
lvl.1
Ireland

I’m hearing that every time I talk to dji. It’s not reassuring to be honest. Like I ordered the drone on the 6th of dec it’s now the 5th of feb two months from that waiting??????
2021-2-5
Use props
djiuser_Xq50ut1GKLJj
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Diana Posted at 2-5 13:52
Hi. We're sorry to know about your frustrations and the issues concerning your refund. I managed to pull up your order number and your case using your DJI Forum account. Rest assured that we'll have the team designated to be notified and seek important updates with your refund request. Thank you in advance for your patience.

’m hearing that every time I talk to dji. It’s not reassuring to be honest. Like I ordered the drone on the 6th of dec it’s now the 5th of feb two months from that waiting??????
2021-2-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_Xq50ut1GKLJj Posted at 2-5 14:24
’m hearing that every time I talk to dji. It’s not reassuring to be honest. Like I ordered the drone on the 6th of dec it’s now the 5th of feb two months from that waiting??????

We're sorry if we made you feel that way. We'll keep an eye on your refund request. Again, our sincerest apologies.
2021-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules