Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Riedenburg in Germany
82137 100 2021-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droffarc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11265331 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Great stuff! Now excuse me I have a sudden urge to listen to some Mozart
2021-7-29
Use props
djiuser_Gk90GtwrbD6X
New

United States

Warmest Greetings everyone, We are delighted that your life journey has led you to the discovery of our Elite Prestigious organization.
Welcome to the Great illuminati Empire. Join and become rich and famous. Are you seeking for wisdom and knowledge? Are you a business Owner, Pastor,Politician,Musician, Doctor, Footballer,Swimmer, Golfer or an Individual?
Do you want to be a famous artist or an actor, and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in the world?
Be part of the World’s biggest society and reach the peak of your career and goals.
Become a member today and receive the sum of $1,000,000 USD , with a car initially.
This intention, is to build up your financial status as a newly recruited member, so you can live comfortably.
If interested in joining, give us a massage on WhatsApp ‪ +1 (646) 328-7046 ‬or Hangout illuminatifathernelson@gmail.com for more information and explanations about joining....
Interested minds only.
Best regards
ILLUMINATI  EMPIRE UNIT
2021-7-31
Use props
djiuser_V2hSJqJXaVkN
New
Flight distance : 259 ft
United States

Just Oh Wow!
2021-8-1
Use props
Black Sea Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1362336 ft

Bulgaria

Nice work, great footage
2021-8-3
Use props
djiuser_6UdIWl5gJQ96
New
Flight distance : 802812 ft
Albania

Beautiful place and footage
2021-8-10
Use props
DarkSider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11289 ft
Portugal

Awesome ✌️
2021-8-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Morgantina11 Posted at 8-19 20:40
Save Your Relationship and Get Your Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend Back! Contact: +1 (661) 525 4146 is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guaranteed.
My Name is Morgan Tina from Tx, USA. After 12years of marriage, me and my husband have been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pains that tormented my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Tebe can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a Love spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he misses me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Tebe. he is so powerful and I decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Tebe real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact Text or call WhatsApp: +1 (661) 525 4146 Email:
His website http://drtebespelltemplee.website2.me/ .

Please don't spam the forum.
2021-8-19
Use props
djiuser_AXzb90mwJ2SZ
New

Ghana

Hi everyone, wanna buy the OM 4 and want to find out if it supports Samsung S21 Ultra?
2021-8-21
Use props
djiuser_V6BFdGzSKsT7
New

Indonesia

"> ">

2021-8-21
Use props
djiuser_R0AiWcBf2oGe
New
Flight distance : 194823 ft

Spain

I lost my drone more than 48 hrs a go, last Friday afternoon, and the drone keep sending signals at some position on the sea or in the water or near to I guest.. it’s posible that the drone make emergency landing at the sea?  Mean in the water? It’s posible the drone keep sending signal of lasts position 4 hrs a go ? Even went last time I saw it where more than 48 hrs a go and now I’m in completely diferent place where’d incidentally the drone lost all cine tío a. I add recently capture of what find my drone show just right now.
2021-8-22
Use props
djiuser_R0AiWcBf2oGe
New
Flight distance : 194823 ft

Spain

I lost my drone more than 48 hrs a go, last Friday afternoon, and the drone keep sending signals at some position on the sea or in the water or near to I guest.. it’s posible that the drone make emergency landing at the sea?  Mean in the water? It’s posible the drone keep sending signal of lasts position 4 hrs a go ? Even went last time I saw it where more than 48 hrs a go and now I’m in completely diferent place where’d incidentally the drone lost all cine tío a. I add recently capture of what find my drone show just right now.
2021-8-22
Use props
fansb27ce1da
lvl.1

United States

Beautiful footage congrats mate
2021-8-23
Use props
fansb27ce1da
lvl.1

Netherlands

beautiful footage congrats mate
2021-8-25
Use props
alisonjohnson
New

United Kingdom

What ID can I use if I don't have a passport or driving licence UK? https://24hrsukcards.online/
2021-8-29
Use props
jscot
lvl.1

United States

check this out.
2021-10-30
Use props
djiuser_AXf9t3cJMM66
lvl.4
Flight distance : 390128 ft

Poland

Cool shots
2021-11-13
Use props
Wolferka
lvl.1

Germany

Hallo, ich möchte meinen Führerschein bestellen. Wie bekomme ich ihn und wie hoch ist der Preis?
2021-11-15
Use props
Wolferka
lvl.1

Germany

Man kann sich stundenlang mit dem Konsulat herumschlagen, doch es geht wesentlich einfacher. Wusstest du, dass man diese Dokumente theoretisch auch inzwischen im Internet bestellen kann. Es gibt dort einige Betreiber, wie zum Beispiel  https://sprachinstitut-service.de/dienstleistungen/kaufen-reisepass-online/. Kann mich noch gut daran erinnern, wieviel Zeit ich immer beim Amt verbracht habe um meine Dokumente erneuern zu lassen. Wenn man damit fertig ist braucht man erstmal eine kleine Pause. Zurzeit kann ich mir so ein Zeitfenster nicht leisten, die Arbeit wächst mir sonst über den Kopf.
2021-11-17
Use props
Phantasma5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 308228 ft

United States

Amazing video thanks for sharing
2021-12-13
Use props
AeroNW
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232844 ft
United States

Beautiful images, thank you for sharing.
2022-3-26
Use props
Logheuger
lvl.1
Flight distance : 206017 ft
Germany

so nice
2022-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules