Mavic pro RC connection issues
1982 1 2021-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeremiedoesvide
New

Cambodia

Hello Everybody!

I'm new to this forum. I recently bought a second hand Mavic Pro. It works great when it's actually connected, but I've had quite a few issues connecting the RC remote to the drone. Sometimes, such as today, it just won't connect, no matter what I do.

The drone light blinks yellow, meaning (I believe) it's trying to connect to the RC. However, when binding with the remote, and clicking the small button next to the sd card on the drone. It doesn't bind. I've made sure the small switch was on the RC side and not the wifi side.

On the other hand, it's worked a few other times, without me doing anything different.

Ive also managed to connect the drone with wifi instead through my phone, but that's not good enough for the shoots I have to do.

Does anybody know what I can do about this issue, any suggestions?

Thanks!

2021-2-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jeremiedoesvide. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please? In addition I will post a DJI Tutorial video in how to link the DJI Mavic Pro Remote Controller. Thank you.

2021-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules