Battery
829 7 2021-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gazmg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 195358 ft
United Kingdom

Hi peeps just noticed one of batteries is swollen ,so in bin it goes,where can i buy another i searched internet sold out
Have they stopped making them ?hope not cannot even find a platinium battery as i would put my battery skin on it.Thank you
2021-2-6
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10337090 ft
Canada

Amazon has replacement batteries, I purchased one and it works and fits great.
2021-2-7
Use props
KenDuke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50837 ft
United States

Just got a email from Aliexpress.  $50 USD each.
2021-2-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Gazmg. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said intelligent flight batteries that you need are available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2021-2-7
Use props
DAXI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 484186 ft
  • >>>
Spain

The same thing happens to me, I have two swollen batteries, but there are no batteries available, only fake batteries. Have you stopped making batteries for this model?
2021-2-23
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

This seems to get good reviews, has a one-year warranty: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JPCPXZQ/
2021-2-26
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

Amazon has some original ones I believe if not try eBay
2021-3-1
Use props
DAXI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 484186 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I spoke with the DJI (Europe), and they sell me one, but the question is, are they going to continue making batteries for the mavic pro ?. If they stop making batteries, it's like telling you to change your drone, because I don't make batteries.
If I want to change drones it is because I want to do it, not because they force me.

And many of the batteries sold on Amazon and Ebay are Chinese like the ones on Aliexpress. They don't inspire me with confidence.
2021-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules