Drone for Shark Fishing
1119 5 2021-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
asampau
lvl.1

Argentina

Hello guys:
  I'm from Argentina, I used to go to beach. I like to fish sharks. So please tell me something regarding
Please tell me if the phatom 4 drone has been tested to transport shark fishing lines.
Consider that the fishing line with the plumb bob and bait has a total weight of 1kg, the fishing line can be a 0.45mm multi-filament so as to have less wind resistance that can be up to 30km / h.
Thanks in advance.

2021-2-6
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha asampau,

No, fishing is not an approved use of the P4.  DJI does not support such uses.  However, I do not work for DJI and do not speak for DJI.

Take care and be safe!

Aloha and Drone On!
2021-2-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, asampau. Thanks for reaching out! We appreciate your inquiry, however, the Phantom 4 Series are not specifically designed for fishing and we have not attempted to test this, so far. Your kind understanding is highly appreciated.
2021-2-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Im not sure about Argentina,  but many countries have rules against drones dropping things,  you might want to check up on the local rules.
2021-2-7
Use props
asampau
lvl.1

Argentina

Hi Guys, thank for your quickly responses.
In summary:
- I'll investigate that some regulations about drone uses for fishing in Argentina. (but I think I use that at lonely beaches, such as Faro Querandi Natural Reserve for example)
- Phatom 4 is not designed for this use, I'll see another models such as Matrice 600 Pro for example that support many load height.
2021-2-8
Use props
Manu P4P Paris
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136483 ft
Italy

apart the fact that this kind of fishing is almost always forbidden, P4 can transport a 1kg payload..but motors/battery will be very stressed and the flight time will be quite reduced.
I tested it with other things attached, even lighter and everything was quite hot after the flight.
2021-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules