Mavic Pro: Captures Landscapes Across Texas: 4k Narrated|Short Film
429 15 2021-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TexasSkyAerial
lvl.2

United States

Having this drone motivated me to travel texas after living in one city for 15+ years!

Using a DJI Mavic pro drone and driving my wagon across the great state  of Texas. As a Student @ Texas A&M University pursuing his B.S. In  Horticulture. I decided to stepout of my comfort zone and create this  experience for those unable to travel and experience the beauty of this  earth.   I was able to travel to places I have never been to in Texas after  spending most my years in Fort Worth. After having to break my lease due  to my roommate trying to break into my room while out of town, and not  having great relationship with parents I turned to couch hopping and  sleeping in my car some nights. Always making best of my situation I  decided to use my knowledge of landscapes. With my knowledge of  landscapes, I was able to capture the dynamic and diverse of landscapes  throughout Texas. This experience taught me a lot about who I am, a lot  about how beautiful earth is and inspired me to be a leader for change  for earth ecosystems and systems. Knowing I was able to travel  throughout Texas I plan on slowly scaling my traveling to across the  united states to internationally.

Thank you, Please share and give feedback!

Instagram: Dkwann_

2021-2-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks great.
2021-2-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done.    Lot's of diverse scenery.  
2021-2-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video!
2021-2-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, I subscribed to your channel via 2 channels .
Mine are http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl
http://www.youtube.com/c/PeterMontfrooij
2021-2-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TexasSkyAerial. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this wonderful video you have filmed. Great work and thank you for your support. .
2021-2-9
Use props
TexasSkyAerial
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-9 22:43
Hello there TexasSkyAerial. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this wonderful video you have filmed. Great work and thank you for your support.  .

Thank you so much, any advice for getting more people to see it? Want to continue creating such videos, Only having the mavic pro was nice, but want to be able to upgrade and use some of the newer dji drones! Thank you again for kind words from you and rest of the community glad to be apart of such a great supportive place!
2021-2-9
Use props
TexasSkyAerial
lvl.2

United States

Montfrooij Posted at 2-7 23:52
PS, I subscribed to your channel via 2 channels .
Mine are http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl
http://www.youtube.com/c/PeterMontfrooij

Hello, I will do so, thank you for doing so!
2021-2-9
Use props
TexasSkyAerial
lvl.2

United States

thank you for such kind words!
2021-2-9
Use props
TexasSkyAerial
lvl.2

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-7 06:08
Very nicely done.    Lot's of diverse scenery.

Thank you! hope to get new equipment and actually scout out the state parks and get permisson to be able to go to the uncharted areas and capture the landscapes that are no fly zones!
2021-2-9
Use props
TexasSkyAerial
lvl.2

United States

Thank you for such kind words!!
2021-2-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TexasSkyAerial Posted at 2-9 22:48
Thank you for such kind words!!

You're very welcome.
2021-2-10
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

TexasSkyAerial Posted at 2-9 22:47
Thank you! hope to get new equipment and actually scout out the state parks and get permisson to be able to go to the uncharted areas and capture the landscapes that are no fly zones!

You're very welcome.    Hope you are able to get permissions for the state parks.  
2021-2-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

TexasSkyAerial Posted at 2-9 22:46
Hello, I will do so, thank you for doing so!

You're welcome and thanks a lot!
2021-2-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

thank you for such kind words!

My pleasure!
2021-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you so much, any advice for getting more people to see it? Want to continue creating such videos, Only having the mavic pro was nice, but want to be able to upgrade and use some of the newer dji drones! Thank you again for kind words from you and rest of the community glad to be apart of such a great supportive place!

Hi there TexasSkyAerial. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Again thank you for supporting DJI and keep on flying. .
2021-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules