Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro: Landscapes Across Texas Short Film
332 2 2021-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TexasSkyAerial
lvl.2

United States

Having this drone motivated me to travel texas after living in one city for 15+ years!

Using a DJI Mavic  pro drone and driving my wagon across the great state  of Texas. As a  Student @ Texas A&M University pursuing his B.S. In  Horticulture. I  decided to stepout of my comfort zone and create this  experience for  those unable to travel and experience the beauty of this  earth.   I was  able to travel to places I have never been to in Texas after  spending  most my years in Fort Worth. After having to break my lease due  to my  roommate trying to break into my room while out of town, and not  having  great relationship with parents I turned to couch hopping and  sleeping  in my car some nights. Always making best of my situation I  decided to  use my knowledge of landscapes. With my knowledge of  landscapes, I was  able to capture the dynamic and diverse of landscapes  throughout  Texas. This experience taught me a lot about who I am, a lot  about how  beautiful earth is and inspired me to be a leader for change  for earth  ecosystems and systems. Knowing I was able to travel  throughout Texas I  plan on slowly scaling my traveling to across the  united states to  internationally.

Thank you, Please share and give feedback!

Instagram: Dkwann_

PANO0001-Pano.jpg
2021-2-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wow.  such beautiful colours.   
2021-2-7
Use props