Sent 10 days ago but still not had any contact
1849 10 2021-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scohow77
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6759 ft
United Kingdom

I sent my mini2 in for repair 10 days ago but it's still not arrived at DJI and I'm waiting patiently but am getting frustrated that there's been no contact from either ups or DJI. Please can you chase this up as you've had my money for a replacement but don't seem to be worried about shipping delays to your repair centre and can you let me know an update ASAP?
2021-2-7
Use props
Scohow77
lvl.1
United Kingdom

That should read replacement not repair as I paid for the express service.
2021-2-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, Apologies for any inconvenience. I pulled up your case number using your Forum account. It seems appears to be in transit. I will send you the tracking number for your reference. Thank you.
2021-2-7
Use props
Scohow77
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have been tracking it and it’s been in the Netherlands for the last few days sat in a ups facility. I can’t chase them up as I’m not the account holder for the delivery. Can you speak with them to see why it’s taken so long to get to you and expedite the replacement being shipped?
2021-2-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Scohow77 Posted at 2-7 07:52
I have been tracking it and it’s been in the Netherlands for the last few days sat in a ups facility. I can’t chase them up as I’m not the account holder for the delivery. Can you speak with them to see why it’s taken so long to get to you and expedite the replacement being shipped?

Thank you for confirming. If you have the tracking number, kindly check the shipment progress activity in the detailed view section of the possible reasons for the delay. We'll communicate this internally with the team assigned for further assistance. We wish for more patience and understanding. Thank you.
2021-2-7
Use props
Scohow77
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2-7 08:02
Thank you for confirming. If you have the tracking number, kindly check the shipment progress activity in the detailed view section of the possible reasons for the delay. We'll communicate this internally with the team assigned for further assistance. We wish for more patience and understanding. Thank you.

Hi, is there an update please and how do I escalate a complaint to get this resolved?
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Scohow77 Posted at 2-8 12:20
Hi, is there an update please and how do I escalate a complaint to get this resolved?

Hi. We do apologize for any inconvenience. It’s not our usual standard and we understand how frustrating this delay must be. We' sorry you’ve had to spend so much time on this. We'll seek urgent attention from the higher level team to further assist you with your case. Thank you.
2021-2-8
Use props
Scohow77
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2-8 15:02
Hi. We do apologize for any inconvenience. It’s not our usual standard and we understand how frustrating this delay must be. We' sorry you’ve had to spend so much time on this. We'll seek urgent attention from the higher level team to further assist you with your case. Thank you.

Still waiting for contact from DJI or UPS. The lack of customer service is shocking.
2021-2-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Scohow77 Posted at 2-11 13:39
Still waiting for contact from DJI or UPS. The lack of customer service is shocking.

Hi there. We're truly sorry for the long wait. I've noticed that the parcel shipment has updated. Please take the time to track using the UPS tracking number assigned to your case. Thank you in advance for your patience.
2021-2-11
Use props
Scohow77
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2-11 13:46
Hi there. We're truly sorry for the long wait. I've noticed that the parcel shipment has updated. Please take the time to track using the UPS tracking number assigned to your case. Thank you in advance for your patience.

Diana, thanks for looking. You’ll notice though that it’s been import scanned 3 times at the same location since 05/02/21 so no closer to being delivered. Can you expedite the replacement being shipped or does it have to wait until you receive the damaged one?
2021-2-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Scohow77 Posted at 2-12 11:27
Diana, thanks for looking. You’ll notice though that it’s been import scanned 3 times at the same location since 05/02/21 so no closer to being delivered. Can you expedite the replacement being shipped or does it have to wait until you receive the damaged one?

Hi. we're sorry to keep you waiting and the inconvenience this has caused you. We are closely monitoring the movements of the parcel and have continuously communicating with the team. As previously mentioned, your request to escalate has fulfilled on our end, and have sought proper attention from the higher level team to further assist. Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
2021-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules