DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller YouTube Livestream
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TLTC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248389 ft
United States

I can only livestream to youtube via RTMP with the drone and smart controller, and I prefer to livestream directly by using the YouTube option as the RTMP option seems to cause pulsating.  When I try to use the YouTube option, it allows me to fillin the info, sign in to youtube but when it goes to livestream it tells me I need to enable livestreaming which of course I do.  I have almost 18k subscribers so that is not an issue.  The youtube option use to work for me, months ago, but something changed.  Please please please let me know if you have a fix for this.  Thank you!
Cheryl
2021-2-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, TLTC. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. We recommend performing a stream test using your other devices to confirm whether this isn't related to your Youtube Account. In that case, you might need to get in touch directly to Youtube for further assistance. On the other hand, we also suggest that you have your DJI GO 4 updated on your DJI Smart Controller. You can download the latest DJI GO 4 here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2021-2-8
Use props
TLTC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248389 ft
United States

First, I livestream all the time to youtube on other devices and on my mavic 2 pro with smart controller through the RTMP option.  I am completely up to date on my software.  There are glitches when having to use the RTMP option and I want to use the youtube stream option without glitches!  The reason I purchased this mavic 2 pro was for its youtube streaming capabilities, and this is just another problem that is yet another livestreaming problem that has come up and it is very frustrating.  I have searched the answer to this problem on google and others have the same problem.  What is also very frustrating is that while I have had my mavic 2 pro there have been many livestreaming issues that have been resolved by DJI, but DJI never wants to admit there is a problem!  This is just another problem, please let me know how to resolve it.  Thank you!
2021-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules