Remote does not connect to the phone
368 10 2021-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dusit Air
lvl.1

Maldives

Hello.

I just recently purchased the Mavic 2 Pro, and love every shot I've taken so far.

After 3 weeks of use, once I open the GO4 App it shows as 'disconnected' like it should, and then I plug the phone to the remote and turn on the drone... The App and the remote does not connect, and it still shows as 'disconnected', no matter what.

The remote and the drone connects, it goes from connecting to ready to fly on the remote, and I've manually started the propeller as well.

I've updated the firmware and remote only 3 weeks ago, and no new updates either, I've tried changing the cables, using different phones (android/ios) - I'm out of luck.

If there's anything I should do, or if anyone had a similar experience, please let me know.

Thank you very much.
2021-2-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried a new cable?
2021-2-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2021-2-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2021-2-8
Use props
Dusit Air
lvl.1

Maldives

DAFlys Posted at 2-8 01:15

Yes, I have tried with other cables as well.
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Dusit Air. Thanks for reaching out! Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We suggest checking the RC port in the remote. If you find any dust or debris, it is best to clean it before testing it out. You can also post a zoomed photo of the RC port so we can have a look at it.
2021-2-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dusit Air Posted at 2-8 01:38
Yes, I have tried with other cables as well.

If you use the USB port in the bottom,  it will only activate if you remove the cable from the side port,   that caught me out when I first got mine.
2021-2-8
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

DAFlys Posted at 2-8 04:14
If you use the USB port in the bottom,  it will only activate if you remove the cable from the side port,   that caught me out when I first got mine.

Thanks for this DAFlys. Made a note of this. I would also have been caught out and wondered what was going on.
2021-2-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

kyalami Posted at 2-8 06:47
Thanks for this DAFlys. Made a note of this. I would also have been caught out and wondered what was going on.

No probs kyalami. I had just arrived in Singapore when it happened to me and I initially thought I’d broke the drone in transit.  
2021-2-8
Use props
Dusit Air
lvl.1

Maldives

DAFlys Posted at 2-8 04:14
If you use the USB port in the bottom,  it will only activate if you remove the cable from the side port,   that caught me out when I first got mine.

No, I only use the side remote, I have not touched the bottom USB port yet.
2021-2-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dusit Air Posted at 2-11 04:31
No, I only use the side remote, I have not touched the bottom USB port yet.

Might be worth testing that route out to rule out the port.
2021-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules