Sony a6500 battery exhausted when cable plugged in
1226 5 2021-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
professorpool
lvl.1

United Kingdom

When I attempt to plug the ronin in to my Sony a6500 camera the camera immediately displays "battery exhausted" on the screen.

I have tried all my batteries, fully charged, and even bought new batteries. Tried different cables and also double checked the camera on other remote devices, such as slider, small rig handle etc and they're all fine.

Not being able to start any stop recording is incredibly frustrating,.

Please help!
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, could you please check the setup note on the Ronin-SC & Sony A6500? For example, please make sure you power on the gimbal first and then the camera

Thanks
2021-2-8
Use props
professorpool
lvl.1

United Kingdom

thank you so much for the reply.

Yes, I have been doing that.
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

professorpool Posted at 2-8 08:05
thank you so much for the reply.

Yes, I have been doing that.

Hello there, thanks for letting us know. Could you please send us any video regarding to the issue you mentioned and the error notification (e.g battery exhausted) to us? We will ask our engineer to check together and find any possible solutions.

Thanks
2021-2-9
Use props
professorpool
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-9 02:14
Hello there, thanks for letting us know. Could you please send us any video regarding to the issue you mentioned and the error notification (e.g battery exhausted) to us? We will ask our engineer to check together and find any possible solutions.

Thanks

Says I can only upload JPEG’s
2021-2-9
Use props
fans9cc3cab0
New

United States

I'm having the same issue with my a6500 and ronin SC. Even after I turn did all the instructions exactly. Right when I turn on my camera it immediately goes to Battery Exhausted. All batteries are fully charged.
2021-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules