DJI MINI 2 FLASHES YELLOW RAPIDLY
4349 8 2021-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dcpowell
lvl.1
Zambia

I recently purchased the mini 2 and it only flashes yellow rapidly. everything is connected but i cant take off, even when it says take off permitted. please help dji helpline is uesless

2021-2-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' or 'service' sections of this forum.  That is way more active.  
2021-2-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' or 'service' sections of this forum.  That is way more active.  
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dcpowell. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-2-17
Use props
Guennni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 936686 ft
Germany

DAFlys Posted at 2-8 04:25

Hi!
You are regularly posting this anwer, but in the product section there are are only a few models and 'Mini 2' can't be found there.
2021-3-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Guennni Posted at 3-8 12:01
Hi!
You are regularly posting this anwer, but in the product section there are are only a few models and 'Mini 2' can't be found there.

Yes there is a section for the mini,  select Products,  New Thread and select Mavic then Mini 2 like in the picture.

2021-3-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Guennni Posted at 3-8 12:01
Hi!
You are regularly posting this anwer, but in the product section there are are only a few models and 'Mini 2' can't be found there.

BTW the forum has a bug where sometimes you get two replies.
2021-3-9
Use props
Guennni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 936686 ft
Germany

DAFlys Posted at 3-9 00:30
Yes there is a section for the mini,  select Products,  New Thread and select Mavic then Mini 2 like in the picture.

[view_image]

Thanks for that hint. If you are a newbie (like me) you will never ever find the Mini 2 section not knowing that the Mini 2 seems to be a Mavic sub-model.
2021-3-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Guennni Posted at 3-9 13:49
Thanks for that hint. If you are a newbie (like me) you will never ever find the Mini 2 section not knowing that the Mini 2 seems to be a Mavic sub-model.

Yes it used to be called the Mavic Mini but they dropped the Mavic part of the name with version 2.
2021-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules