Quick Transfer
463 4 2021-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tlHutQBj0ZBC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5755 ft
United Kingdom

Quick Transfer not working with Android  (Samsung S7). Mini 2 will not connect.
2021-2-8
Use props
timridder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29478 ft
Belgium

I have the same problem with my poco X3 NFC  ... it's allways trying to connect, then asks me to move mobile device closer...it never works... I updated everything, wifi and bluetooth are on...
2021-2-14
Use props
djiuser_tlHutQBj0ZBC
lvl.1
United Kingdom

timridder Posted at 2-14 15:08
I have the same problem with my poco X3 NFC  ... it's allways trying to connect, then asks me to move mobile device closer...it never works... I updated everything, wifi and bluetooth are on...

I have raised this issue with DJI Technical Support and with the supplier here in the UK. DJI have passed the matter to their engineering department and the supplier has also referred it to DJI. Hopefully something will be done about it.
2021-2-14
Use props
timridder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29478 ft
Belgium

djiuser_tlHutQBj0ZBC Posted at 2-14 23:42
I have raised this issue with DJI Technical Support and with the supplier here in the UK. DJI have passed the matter to their engineering department and the supplier has also referred it to DJI. Hopefully something will be done about it.

thanks ! Keep us posted
2021-2-17
Use props
djiuser_tlHutQBj0ZBC
lvl.1
United Kingdom

timridder Posted at 2-17 04:21
thanks ! Keep us posted

My supplier has been informed by DJI that there is a bug with the Quick Transfer for the Samsung Android devices and this will be fixed with a firmware release.  We cannot do anything at this time and hopefully we will have a firmware update soon.
2021-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules