17570 85 2021-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tbny
lvl.2
Sweden

twum Posted at 1-18 01:42
Hi,
So yesterday I wanted to do a sunset Wide Angle Pano and I realized the horizon was slanted on the right and left sides. When I joined the images in LR, I get a kind of curved horizon. I looked at the image in the fly app and there the horizon seems horizontal, but the other parts of the image look stretched out.

Hi
yes it only works if you stitch the image in the dji app..

The only way to use the raw files is to use lightroom and then warp the image manually in photoshop to straighten the horizon. Very annoying

T/
2022-1-18
Use props
djiuser_VNNnZLSfhjdM
New

Finland

I have same problem with my panorama 180° after first firmware update before that was ok ....
2022-3-20
Use props
djiuser_VNNnZLSfhjdM
New

Finland

I have the same problem with my mini 2 panorama 180 gave me tilted horizon ....
2022-3-20
Use props
idk1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225787 ft
United States

I have also have the same issue

2022-6-14
Use props
faireone
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Guys, it appears DJI have not fixed the problem, because it remains even in the new Mini 3 Pro which I have from several weeks now.
First I thought some birds are. hitting the drone or something because it was during sunset and it was birds everywhere near it.
My panorama photos are with crooked horizon. It happens in wide pano mode.
And again, in 360 the camera doesn't take photos of the sky even though it physically can. It is entirely a software issue and is up to DJI to fix it.
2022-6-21
Use props
VrTk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 192589 ft
Netherlands

Here the same problem with the wide angle, 3x3 Panorama with my Mini 2. All other Panorama shots work fine.

On the Mavic Pilots forum, I read this (28-05-2022):
"The mavic 3 and a few other recent dji drones seem to behave in the same way for 3x3 panoramas. This is firmware related so sending your drone in for repairs won't fix it, it'll just mean you don't have your drone to play with for a while.

You may find that if you start with the camera pointing straight forward at 0 deg pitch the corner frames won't be rotated, but when you pitch the camera down to get more ground/less sky the corner shots get progressively more rotated."

Strange that DJI doesn't seem to do anything about this problem.
2022-7-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules