599 1 2021-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StayJolly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3602 ft

Germany

Hello everyone,

I have recently disassembled and reassembled my Phantom 3 to replace the shell, since some cracks started to form around the motors. Howeverwhen I tried to test if everything works, I couldn't get my controller to link with the drone. So I did some testing to find the source of the error but stumbled on something that I have no idea how to interpret:

When I turn on the controller, the Status LED on the Drone instantly turns green, signalling that it is connected. If I turn the controller off again, it reliably turns red. However, even though the LED indicates that the drone is connected to the controller, the Status LED on the controller remains solid red and the DJI Go App does not show any connection either. I also am unable to Link the controller to the drone with the function on the app. It tries to connect to the drone but simply times out.

Is there anyone who has an idea as to what might be the reason for this behaviour?

Cheers
Jolly
2021-2-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jolly. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this issue is happening on your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further. Just a reminder that  that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2021-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules