NFZ problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shawn.eagan
lvl.1
United States

I believe I'm getting a false NFZ status and I cant launch my Mavic pro.  I'm working in a town called Seaside Ca. and it seems that the whole town is a NFZ.  There seems to be no reason for this.  Is there a way to disable the NFZ so I can get my job done?
2021-2-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can check the zones here - https://www.dji.com/uk/flysafe/geo-map request an unlock here - https://www.dji.com/uk/flysafe/custom-unlock - and if there is a mistake you can email flysafe@dji.com
2021-2-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If I found the right place,  the NFZ is because you are at an airport,  you will need permission from the airport and then do an unlock.
2021-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there shawn.eagan. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. For us to be able to assist you with regards to this matter. Kindly please send an email to our DJI Flysafe department at flysafe@dji.com for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2021-2-16
Use props
DJI Neon Orange
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2429462 ft
United States

I looked on Airmap and yes, the whole town has a red circle over it. It's because of Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary. So you'll have to contact the FAA for authorization. Funny thing is, it states that (flight operations below 1,000 ft. violate 15 CFR 922), but we're not allowed to fly above 400 ft. because it violates FAA requirements. You might be out of luck on this one.
2021-3-22
Use props
shawn.eagan
lvl.1
United States

DJI Neon Orange Posted at 3-22 10:05
I looked on Airmap and yes, the whole town has a red circle over it. It's because of Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary. So you'll have to contact the FAA for authorization. Funny thing is, it states that (flight operations below 1,000 ft. violate 15 CFR 922), but we're not allowed to fly above 400 ft. because it violates FAA requirements. You might be out of luck on this one.

Neon, I don't see a big RED circle around Seaside.  I see a big BLUE circle.  What map are you looking at.  Scroll up and see the map that was posted.  Have things changed.  There is a RED path for the planes but it doesn't go over the area I need.    If it's still BLUE, is there a quick simple fix?
2021-3-22
Use props
djiuser_UfYKluzTjp9k
lvl.1

Egypt

interested
2021-3-22
Use props
NeonOrange
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2429462 ft
United States

shawn.eagan@yah Posted at 3-22 10:32
Neon, I don't see a big RED circle around Seaside.  I see a big BLUE circle.  What map are you looking at.  Scroll up and see the map that was posted.  Have things changed.  There is a RED path for the planes but it doesn't go over the area I need.    If it's still BLUE, is there a quick simple fix?

Hi. Look at the Airmap App-(Seaside, Ca) 36°36'36"N  121°50'15"W and then tell me what you see.
2021-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules