Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Raveneye Avaibility
682 3 2021-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eyecapture
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517848 ft
Canada

What the heck is going on with the Raveneye? I've had one on order for almost 3 months now. NO ONE has stock of them. Sure Covid has disrupted production but there should at least be a small amount coming out. It's a video transmitter. What critical component are they waiting for???

Please don't tell me to keep checking the website.

2021-2-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you this unpleasure experience. Our sales team is still working on the restock. You can also check our authorized store https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores to see if the RavenEye is available offline.

Thanks
2021-2-10
Use props
WildeyMedia
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Same problem here, in fact the only reason I joined this forum is to try and find some info. I bought the RSC2 with the RavenEye specifically in mind, so tbh it's really poor that one of the major selling points of it is still not available. Any predictions as to when we might see stock in the UK?
2021-2-10
Use props
eyecapture
lvl.4
Flight distance : 517848 ft
Canada

Oh surprise! DJI reponse. Please check the website.

How about being transparent for once and tell us WHY there is a shortage and WHEN this will be rectified?

eg. One of our suppliers had a fire at their factory and isn't expected to resume until April.
2021-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules