Error code 201 202 and 203
5470 3 2021-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jgphotography
New
United Kingdom

Hello today i tried to record videos with my Phantom 4 pro but it wouldnt record, it flew and would take photos. I thought maybe if i updated the software this would rsolve the problem but instead it made it worse now my drone doesnt even show any feed from the drones camera or fly. I have restarted it many times and it changed the error code 3 of the following error codes are what showed. in no perticular order

Error Code (code:201) Failed to take off. Check the USB connection with the aircraft. Contact DJI support if this error persists after restarting.

Error Code (code:202) Failed to take off. Check the USB connection with the aircraft. Contact DJI support if this error persists after restarting.

Error Code (code:203) Failed to take off. Check the USB connection with the aircraft. Contact DJI support if this error persists after restarting.

2021-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jgphotography. I am sorry for the trouble this has cause and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of the said DJI drone and recalibrate the vision system as well for us to be able to isolate the said issue. If the issue still persist. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-2-9
Use props
jgphotography
New
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-9 21:14
Hello there jgphotography. I am sorry for the trouble this has cause and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of the said DJI drone and recalibrate the vision system as well for us to be able to isolate the said issue. If the issue still persist. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. Thank you.

Hi how do i go about refreshing this firmware?
2021-2-10
Use props
Anand Kumar6
New
Flight distance : 1010 ft
India

Hi sir my drone problem error in 201 my drone name dji paintom4prov2.0 May country name India May mail adress anandphotographerckt@gmail.com and May phone no +919451056344
2021-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules