Hyperlapse and Waypoints
1569 4 2021-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans78e5ce5a
lvl.2
United States

I am having some issues with doing a hyperlapse. I am setting my 2 waypoints and when I go to set my duration it is set to 5 sec but when I go into it to make it longer I only see a 2 for 2 secs and no other options to set it longer. How can I change this? Even when I cancel the hyperlapse and start over I leave it set to 5 sec and hit "Go". It tells me that I will have a total of 125 frames and starts taking pictures. When it hits 35 to 49 pics it just stops taking pics and I hear the "video synthesizing" message. Am I missing a setting?
2021-2-9
Use props
RK7dronzy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

Is the distance between waypoints enough to take the required amount of pics. Can you do what you want in the normal hyperlapse mode or does it do the same.
2021-2-11
Use props
fans78e5ce5a
lvl.2
United States

I thought I had the option to set any duration I wanted AFTER I set the waypoints. Meaning, if I set a waypoint and then move the drone to any other position (2 feet or even 25feet) I could then tap on duration and set the duration to anything I want. The only selection option I have in duration is 2 sec. No matter how far between the way points. Now, when I say  “move the drone” all I am moving is the drone. I am not rotating the aircraft or changing the pitch of the gimbal.
2021-2-11
Use props
RK7dronzy
Second Officer
United Kingdom

fans78e5ce5a Posted at 2-11 09:47
I thought I had the option to set any duration I wanted AFTER I set the waypoints. Meaning, if I set a waypoint and then move the drone to any other position (2 feet or even 25feet) I could then tap on duration and set the duration to anything I want. The only selection option I have in duration is 2 sec. No matter how far between the way points. Now, when I say  “move the drone” all I am moving is the drone. I am not rotating the aircraft or changing the pitch of the gimbal.

Having just tried hyperlapse waypoint its a pain, i found that you have to set first waypoint then fly to next waypoint and set that which gives you the the sec per pic and time. It seems to work out how many of either based on the distance between the waypoints, which for me was 2 sec  3 secs of pics (75). Having done that i set it going where it flew to first waypoint and carried on from there, but you can not set the speed. I find it easier to just use the free mode in hyperlapse and set the time between pics and duration of time lapse and then using the c2 button to set the speed of flight eg 0.2 mts/sec.
2021-2-12
Use props
RK7dronzy
Second Officer
United Kingdom

https://youtu.be/izlnth3B0Tw
Tried to add link but it is not working
2021-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now