Mavic 2 Pro/ Smart controller Unlocking issue
1118 7 2021-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BigE120
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3876302 ft
United States

So I’ve been in contact with dji support for 3 days now, and can’t seem to get this resolved!!  You can’t unlock these stupid “NFZ’s” while out in the field.  Plus you can’t unlock from a mobile device.  For people who use there drones for money/work this is killing me!   I’m about to loose a project over this all while looking like an ass hat who brings a drone that won’t fly!!!!   Someone has to be able to help
2021-2-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Never had a problem unlocking at a location, but Just unlock online before you go out - https://www.dji.com/uk/flysafe/custom-unlock
2021-2-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

PS it lasts for 3 days when you do it this way.
2021-2-11
Use props
BigE120
lvl.2
United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-11 01:33
PS it lasts for 3 days when you do it this way.

I don't have access to a PC
2021-2-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BigE120 Posted at 2-11 09:05
I don't have access to a PC

You could do it via a browser on a phone.  
2021-2-11
Use props
DCavazosTx1701
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1185328 ft
United States

Same hear as far as using the drone for work how are you able to edit the footage and stream line all the data that builds up on the drone and SD card? Public libraries but there going to hassle you if you walk in with it ready to take off. I guess if you don't have access to a computer? That's what I would do....
2021-2-13
Use props
BigE120
lvl.2
United States

DCavazosTx1701 Posted at 2-13 04:18
Same hear as far as using the drone for work how are you able to edit the footage and stream line all the data that builds up on the drone and SD card? Public libraries but there going to hassle you if you walk in with it ready to take off. I guess if you don't have access to a computer? That's what I would do....

No, I’m saying I don’t have access to a PC when in the field!  I don’t always know where I’ll be from day to day, so sometimes I need to unlock on-site
2021-2-13
Use props
warloc59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 209160 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ok Susan.  Got your email.  Yes the gimbal and everything else works.  Just no video feed.  When I first unboxed and set up this brand new Mavic two with smart controller, everything seemed fine and it had a picture which appeared to be a good video feed, the gimbal worked, but after all my updates and everything else I lost the video feed.  So how about just giving me a real answer with a real fix.   And if you can’t come up with a fix this weekend, then we need to replace the drone and the smart controller ASAP.  You just got $2243.00 of my hard earned money.  I just want to fly!!!  Why is that so complicated?  
2021-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules