Osmo 2 Does not want to connect via bluetooth
3224 6 2021-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pocket 2 issues
lvl.1

Mexico

Are there any  tricks to overcome this impediment!?My phone Honor 6 does see the  osmo 2 but doesn't want to connect either from bluetooth  or from Mimo...
Any thoughts!?

2021-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Pocket 2. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persists. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Honor 6 ) that you are using on your DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said camera and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Honor 6 will be able to work on the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Pocket 2. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you.

2021-2-9
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

If you can't access any of the phones listed on the official list, you may try if you could get one from the list I've been collecting. To see the list or report your own results, see https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=235190
2021-2-13
Use props
igholter
lvl.1

Spain

Similar problem here. Unable to connect my Osmo Mobile 2 to my iPhone 8. Tried multiple times, turning on/off bluetooth, deleting Osmo from Bluetooth list, connecting again...

Is this is a widespread issue with Osmo Mobile 2?
2021-2-13
Use props
fans1aeb1882
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-9 23:15
Hello there. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Pocket 2. Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persists. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Honor 6 ) that you are using on your DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said camera and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Honor 6 will be able to work on the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Pocket 2. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you.

[view_image]

Same problem  here with connecting the OSMO Mobile-2 to my iPhone8, tried it also with a iPhone 11 Pro, but same results: DJI GO 4 app keeps asking for Bluetooth connection.

In system preferences of iOS settings the OSMO appears in the device list and can connect, but not in the DJI GO 4 app....

2021-2-14
Use props
Film Inquisition
New

United States

You need the optional bluetooth base for the P2, bluetooth is not on the P2 itself.
2021-2-14
Use props
Ciscomonk
lvl.1

Denmark

Mine connected fine to my Iphone 11, but suddenly cannot connect any  longer. Using an older Iphone 6 or Ipad pro works fine and well.
2021-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules