Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My panorama in the snow
670 13 2021-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

I took my MP and make this huge AEB panorama.
For full version you need a good Pc to watch.
cheers Jos

full version to download

small version

small version
2021-2-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dji_MODDER. Thank you for reaching out and for posting this beautiful panoramic photo you have shot and created. Great work and thank you for your support. .
2021-2-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great pano,   we have some snow here but still thick grey skies
2021-2-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice pano.
Where is this?
Looks a bit like Almere.
2021-2-10
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Top work there. I like it.
2021-2-10
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

Montfrooij Posted at 2-10 08:45
Nice pano.
Where is this?
Looks a bit like Almere.

It's Leidschenveen, near the hague (you see the skyline of The Hague, and to the right snow world zoetermeer
2021-2-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

dji_MODDER Posted at 2-10 10:14
It's Leidschenveen, near the hague (you see the skyline of The Hague, and to the right snow world zoetermeer

Ah ok.
Make sure you check the godrone map next time.
This is CTR Rotterdam!
2021-2-10
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Looks awesome
2021-2-10
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

Montfrooij Posted at 2-10 12:33
Ah ok.
Make sure you check the godrone map next time.
This is CTR Rotterdam!
I know, the CTR is a big area and it's a high risk area and reccomended not to fly, therefore you must have a good look out, and keep the height not higher then the largest building, my height was there 30 mtr. I use godrone app which give you a nice summary and view of elektricity cabels etc
2021-2-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

dji_MODDER Posted at 2-11 06:07
I know, the CTR is a big area and it's a high risk area and reccomended not to fly, therefore you must have a good look out, and keep the height not higher then the largest building, my height was there 30 mtr. I use godrone app which give you a nice summary and view of elektricity cabels etc

In a CTR area you need to maintain 2 way radio communication with the control tower.
Plus you need authorization from them (as well as many other things, like a spotter, licence to fly in a CTR, commercial assurance etc. etc.)
My assumption is you did not go that road (that would set you back some € 10.000 just to get started)

I know nothing will happen.
That's what we all tell ourselves when we do something that is not allowed.
The rule is simple.
CTR = NO FLY ZONE.
If you find official information telling otherwise, let me know.
I would love to fly in CTR area here
2021-2-11
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

A very nice pano
2021-2-11
Use props
dji_MODDER
Second Officer
Netherlands

Montfrooij Posted at 2-11 07:34
In a CTR area you need to maintain 2 way radio communication with the control tower.
Plus you need authorization from them (as well as many other things, like a spotter, licence to fly in a CTR, commercial assurance etc. etc.)
My assumption is you did not go that road (that would set you back some € 10.000 just to get started)
When I did our A1A3 licence nothing is told about flying in a CTR is forbidden, then only talk about near airports, the NFZ in your DJI is covered that. You have right about Two Way comms that's also needed when you fly in that kind of area in an aircraft, my former job is a sensor operator on a P3C Orion.
Also when flying lower then is prohibited in a CTR   you need to fly on VFR, what most helikopters do and in the Old Days the Orion. The rules is simple it's forbidden that's right also not allowed to drive faster than 100.
2021-2-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

dji_MODDER Posted at 2-13 00:25
When I did our A1A3 licence nothing is told about flying in a CTR is forbidden, then only talk about near airports, the NFZ in your DJI is covered that. You have right about Two Way comms that's also needed when you fly in that kind of area in an aircraft, my former job is a sensor operator on a P3C Orion.
Also when flying lower then is prohibited in a CTR   you need to fly on VFR, what most helikopters do and in the Old Days the Orion. The rules is simple it's forbidden that's right also not allowed to drive faster than 100.

I know.
Nobody is perfect.

Usually it ends well.

Unfortunately we don't live in a world where we can rely on each others good intentions and we need more and more rules because some just don't seem to care anymore.
I don't like that at all btw. Responsibility.....
But that is something for when we can have a beer in a pub and talk all night

2021-2-13
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Great photo ! Looks super cold !
2021-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now