507 9 2021-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
charlesborsboom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37589 ft
Netherlands

Hi,

I own a Mavic pro 2 with the controller unit (the one that uses cellphone)
Charging the battery gives me sometimes a stop at 98%, sometimes it stops at 88%, other time 92%. etc.

Whats the reason and what can I do?

Thanks,
Charles
2021-2-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, charlesborsboom. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. If you have not tried, we suggest using a different USB charger or cable to see if that makes any difference at all. We also advise checking whether your remote is equipped with the latest firmware version available for it.
2021-2-10
Use props
RK7dronzy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

I have found that when charging the controller it will switch itself off when fully charged to a 100%.
2021-2-11
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Do you use the charger and cable attached that came with the M2P charger or a computer USB port with a separate cable?
2021-2-11
Use props
charlesborsboom
lvl.1
Netherlands

kyalami Posted at 2-11 09:13
Do you use the charger and cable attached that came with the M2P charger or a computer USB port with a separate cable?

Just the regular charger that comes with the drone. I can try another charger, will comment on that later..
Thanks for now
2021-2-12
Use props
charlesborsboom
lvl.1
Netherlands

RK7dronzy Posted at 2-11 04:47
I have found that when charging the controller it will switch itself off when fully charged to a 100%.

Right, that was how it worked. Nowadays I cannot reach 100% anymore.  And, weird enough, the max charge that is different from time to time.
2021-2-12
Use props
charlesborsboom
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-10 05:39
Hi, charlesborsboom. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. If you have not tried, we suggest using a different USB charger or cable to see if that makes any difference at all. We also advise checking whether your remote is equipped with the latest firmware version available for it.

Hi,
The software is the most recent. I update all the time.
I have to try another charger though, will let you know later .

Cheers,
Charles
2021-2-12
Use props
kovat53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324521 ft
Hungary

The same @ me. Stops at 98%..... mostly. I have tried different chargers, cables. Occasionally reaches 100%.
2021-2-12
Use props
charlesborsboom
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hey people, nothing worked until I forced to empty the battery as low as possible (4%).  Charging again went all the way up to 100%. Lets hope it will work like this for a while.
2021-2-27
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

charlesborsboom Posted at 2-27 11:29
Hey people, nothing worked until I forced to empty the battery as low as possible (4%).  Charging again went all the way up to 100%. Lets hope it will work like this for a while.

It is not really a critical issue. As long as the battery holds charge for reasonable time, everything is OK ...
2021-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules