Camera Purple Discoloring
663 3 2021-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vanzie
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi everyone.

I have uploaded a picture taken today with the Phantom 4. We use the drone for surveillance on our properties and agriculture lands. However, there is a problem either with the camera because when you use the DJI app, the picture quality is perfect but when you switch to video mode, it shows vertical lines all over the screen. When you take still images and review them on the computer, I can't explain what's happening with the image but it adds white lines, dots and now there's a discoloring effect on the image.

Any idea what can cause this?

DJI_0987.jpg
2021-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there vanzie. I am sorry for the trouble caused. Would it be possible if you could provide the specific devices that you have tried? I would like to clarify that the photos/videos on the SD card of your aircraft is not affected by this issue, correct? In addition have you tried to use a different USB cable to see if the issue will still persist? I would recommend changing the environment or location as well to check if there will be changes or if this situation will remain. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.
2021-2-10
Use props
vanzie
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-10 20:31
Hello there vanzie. I am sorry for the trouble caused. Would it be possible if you could provide the specific devices that you have tried? I would like to clarify that the photos/videos on the SD card of your aircraft is not affected by this issue, correct? In addition have you tried to use a different USB cable to see if the issue will still persist? I would recommend changing the environment or location as well to check if there will be changes or if this situation will remain. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

Hi DJI Stephen. The device is the Phantom 4. If you go into the gallery from the DJI app it also shows the same problem as you will find when you open the images from the SD card itself. I just switched from using the Apple iPad to my Huawei P30 Lite device using the Type-C flat cable and I took a snapshot inside the office and the problem still persist
2021-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

vanzie Posted at 2-10 22:46
Hi DJI Stephen. The device is the Phantom 4. If you go into the gallery from the DJI app it also shows the same problem as you will find when you open the images from the SD card itself. I just switched from using the Apple iPad to my Huawei P30 Lite device using the Type-C flat cable and I took a snapshot inside the office and the problem still persist

Hi there vanzie. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Since you have tried using a different mobile device and still the issue persist. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for understanding.
2021-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules