Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Duplicate, almost
1022 1 2021-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Corbie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 74505 ft
United Kingdom

I have a question about the quick transfer of photos from drone to fly app (iPad). This system seems to work very well. The process involves making a network between drone and iPad, the drone album is displayed and allows the selection of photos and videos to download either in singles or multiples, click download and it's all done very quickly. It displays progress but after all photos are downloaded the status then shows the message enhancing photos, then done. The transfer is now done and drone set aside, on the Ipad the photo folder contains two images for each photo download, one is a little whiter/brighter in appearance than the other and one has meta data the other none. Both images are jpeg and the pixel count is the same. My questions, is it possible to prevent this double file creation, can I select which version to create. I have looked at the fly app settings but can't find any controls. HD sync is off. The SD card has one image file so the double is being created at the download step at the enhancement step I suspect.
2021-2-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Corbie. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, the Enhancement Photo Function cannot be turned off but we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI Mini 2.
2021-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules