THE WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
13590 51 2015-7-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ronnw69
lvl.1

United States

rayrokni Posted at 2015-9-13 21:13
great, IMO, you made a good choice by going DJI. Value for money it is the best. customer service  ...

Thanks, I received it yesterday, I ordered through Amazon but the order was filled by SSE Photo and Video,  and everything is great so far! Even arrived a day early than expected which was nice. It came with FW 1.1.9 so I had to update 3 times and it went flawless. No problems what so ever. I only had to update the P3, the radio control updated itself thru the DJI App which I hadn't seen on any video I watched but again it went great, no problems. Spent an hour or so last night balancing the props and had it in the air today in beginner mode. I figured I would try using the Galaxy Tab 3 for my device since its what I had and it worked perfectly even tho its not on the list of usable devices. I think its a nice size screen and the color matches the radio control so it looks like its supposed to be there. All in all I'm happy with my purchase so far and have had not one problem updating the FW, calibrating the IMU, or calibrating the compass. Everything was pretty straight forward and easy to understand...
2015-9-17
Use props
ronnw69
lvl.1

United States

rayrokni Posted at 2015-9-13 21:13
great, IMO, you made a good choice by going DJI. Value for money it is the best. customer service  ...

Thanks, I received it yesterday, I ordered through Amazon but the order was filled by SSE Photo and Video,  and everything is great so far! Even arrived a day early than expected which was nice. It came with FW 1.1.9 so I had to update 3 times and it went flawless. No problems what so ever. I only had to update the P3, the radio control updated itself thru the DJI App which I hadn't seen on any video I watched but again it went great, no problems. Spent an hour or so last night balancing the props and had it in the air today in beginner mode. I figured I would try using the Galaxy Tab 3 for my device since its what I had and it worked perfectly even tho its not on the list of usable devices. I think its a nice size screen and the color matches the radio control so it looks like its supposed to be there. All in all I'm happy with my purchase so far and have had not one problem updating the FW, calibrating the IMU, or calibrating the compass. Everything was pretty straight forward and easy to understand...
2015-9-17
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

ronnw69 Posted at 2015-9-18 12:47
Thanks, I received it yesterday, I ordered through Amazon but the order was filled by SSE Photo an ...

I am glad u r enjoying it. Great choice to buy from amazon, i did the same.
here is a thread i did for mostly new comers, you may find some usefull things in there. kust click on the link in the #1 post on this thread

http://forum.dji.com/thread-27393-1-1.html
2015-9-17
Use props
ronnw69
lvl.1

United States

rayrokni Posted at 2015-9-18 00:51
I am glad u r enjoying it. Great choice to buy from amazon, i did the same.
here is a thread i did ...

Lol, I have that thread saved in my internet favorites. That's what I used to do the cold IMU calibration. Its a very informative thread thanks.
2015-9-17
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

ronnw69 Posted at 2015-9-18 12:56
Lol, I have that thread saved in my internet favorites. That's what I used to do the cold IMU cali ...

you are welcome, i keep adding stuff to it whenever i see alot of people having issues with something or if i find a trick to something, etc
2015-9-17
Use props
dewayt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 641224 ft
United States

I ordered my P3S directly from the dji store app on my iphone on dec 26,  got it a week later.
2016-2-5
Use props
dewayt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 641224 ft
United States

to add to this, i ordered some accessories (100w charger, couple sets of props, sun hood for my iphone) via the dji store app.. and within 2 hours got a shipping notification and tracking number.  
2016-2-12
Use props
lotus1235
lvl.2

United States

My guess is, if you know what the outcome might be why put yourself in that position to begins with. Can't fix stupid.
2016-2-12
Use props
mcphipps900
lvl.3

United States

I have ordered 3 extra batteries. (order one)
Charging hub and power supply. (order two)
Hard shell back pack (order three)
All of them were purchased at different times. All purchased through DJI online store.
Had absolutely no issues with delivery at all.

Now I may be the exception to the rule here, but I can't complain.
They did OK by me.

Mike
2016-2-12
Use props
WetDog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1131886 ft
United States

mswall@mac.com Posted at 2015-7-13 22:34
THIS IS THE WORST POST I'VE EVER READ.

You must be new here.
2016-2-12
Use props
mcphipps900
lvl.3

United States

mswall@mac.com Posted at 2015-7-14 15:34
THIS IS THE WORST POST I'VE EVER READ.

Keep looking around. I am sure you will find many more.
Enjoy.
2016-2-12
Use props
lipengr
New

United States

I wish I would have seen this before I ordered spare parts.  I agree this is the worst shipping/service I have experienced.  This Is day three of waiting for shipping, refund my money and I'll go somewhere else.
2016-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules