2150 8 2021-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sergiu A.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7 ft
Austria

Hi,

I made a request for DJI Care Refresh Express, I payed the 40 euro tax since yesterday, but now I don't receive the detailes for shipping the package (like Courier Company, Tracking No. for Shipment.....).

Can you please help me with this info?

Case number is: CAS-5901526-N2B8F2.

Thank tou in advance,
S.
2021-2-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Sergiu, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Normally, the shipping label will be sent to your email within 24-48 business hours. I'll help to forward your case to the corresponding team to expedite the process. Please keep me updated. Thanks.
2021-2-11
Use props
Sergiu A.
lvl.1
Austria

Hi, seems that the package with the broken drone arrived at DJI service in Germany. When the new one will be shipped to me? Thank you for a quick check and answer.
2021-2-18
Use props
Sergiu A.
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-11 00:07
Hi Sergiu, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Normally, the shipping label will be sent to your email within 24-48 business hours. I'll help to forward your case to the corresponding team to expedite the process. Please keep me updated. Thanks.

Hi, seems that the package with the broken drone arrived at DJI service in Germany. When the new one will be shipped to me? Thank you for a quick check and answer.
2021-2-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sergiu A. Posted at 2-18 01:30
Hi, seems that the package with the broken drone arrived at DJI service in Germany. When the new one will be shipped to me? Thank you for a quick check and answer.

Hello, thank you for updating the status. We have already send your request to the corresponding team to follow up and send the replacement as soon as possible.

Thanks
2021-2-18
Use props
Sergiu A.
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-18 03:48
Hello, thank you for updating the status. We have already send your request to the corresponding team to follow up and send the replacement as soon as possible.

Thanks

Hi. Do you have any updates about my case no. CAS-5901526-N2B8F2. I received an email that it was accepted and shipped but sems that is stucked at DHL Germany. Can you please check it and give a feedback? Thank you.
2021-2-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Sergiu A. Posted at 2-23 04:14
Hi. Do you have any updates about my case no. CAS-5901526-N2B8F2. I received an email that it was accepted and shipped but sems that is stucked at DHL Germany. Can you please check it and give a feedback? Thank you.

Hello, we are sorry for the shipping status. Your replacement has been sent on 18 Feb, and we have already sent the feedback to the logistics team to check the transit status.

Thanks
2021-2-23
Use props
S.A.
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-23 04:28
Hello, we are sorry for the shipping status. Your replacement has been sent on 18 Feb, and we have already sent the feedback to the logistics team to check the transit status.

Thanks

Hi Wanda. Any update on this topic? Thank you. S.A.
2021-2-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

S.A. Posted at 2-24 02:48
Hi Wanda. Any update on this topic? Thank you. S.A.

Sorry to have kept you waiting. I had sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2021-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules