Osmo DJI 3 and Motorola
1794 2 2021-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maelstrom11
New
Italy

Hi everyone, hope this is not a repost or a question already asked.

I'm going to buy a new smartphone and I took a loot at new Motorola's 5g and 5gplus, question is: has anyone used 5g and 5gplus smartphone with Osmo DJI 3 Gimbal?
What worries me the most is that the 5gplus has fingerprint sensor on it's side that may cause more than a problem when mounted on Gimbal.
On the other side, 5g does not have fingerprint sensor mounted on it's side but power button and volume buttons are very near so my worry is that it won't fit either.

Thanks to everyone who will be able to help me.

best regards

2021-2-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Maelstrom11. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Motorola's 5g and 5gplus ) that you wanted to use on your DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and for the DJI Mimo application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Motorola's 5g and 5gplus will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized and tested with the said DJI gimbal and for the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time when in use. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _List_en_0526_1.pdf ). Thank you.
2021-2-11
Use props
Maelstrom11
New
Italy

Thank you very much for your helpfull reply, I will evaluate to buy a compatible phone that suits my needs and that can be used with Dji Osmo 3.
2021-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules