lose connection when closing monitor?
508 6 2021-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GRandyB
lvl.3
United States

I was montoring remotely using a 10" tablet for a long shoot (using P2 as a B cam) and after getting everything set I pushed record and trying to prevent draining battery, I pushed the button to turn off the display and lost connection every time.
Is this normal?
Any other app I use won't close and stays active when doing this.
Thanks,
Randy
2021-2-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Randy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.
2021-2-11
Use props
GRandyB
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-11 20:42
Hello there Randy. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the said issue? Thank you.

I was using a Lenova 10.3" M10
2021-2-11
Use props
GRandyB
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-11 20:42

Did I mention it's a Lenovo M10?
2021-2-12
Use props
GRandyB
lvl.3
United States

I don't want to be a nuisance but I would like to bump this
2021-2-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

GRandyB Posted at 2-11 21:37
I was using a Lenova 10.3" M10

Hi there Randy. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Upon checking the mobile device ( Lenovo M10 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said camera. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2 for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Lenovo M10 will be able to work on the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said camera and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Pocket 2. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you.

2021-2-14
Use props
GRandyB
lvl.3
United States

OK, thank you
2021-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules