Wireless Mic Issues - Anyone With Similar Problems?
760 2 2021-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FrankThomas
lvl.1

Japan

I've got some issues with the DJI wireless mic that comes with the Pocket 2. Are any of you having these same problems?

1) Can't connect mic and wirelessly connect to mimo app at the same time - When I try to use the mimo app for live preview and camera controls, I can't use the wireless mic at the same time. When I turn on the mic, it doesn't connect. There is an option within Mimo to use the wireless mic, but when you turn on the option, it says that mimo has to disconnect before the mic can connect. So I have to choose wireless preview and camera controls w/ internal mics OR no wireless preview, but external mic use

2) Can't use wireless mic while livestreaming - When I go live with my Pocket 2, if I swipe down from the top menu, I get the mic icon. But when I press on it, it says that I cannot use the wirless mic WHILE livestreaming. This defeats the purpose of even having a wireless mic.

After reading a bit more, it seems that the wireless mic connects over a 2.4 ghz wifi range, so you cannot connect to wifi/phone at the same time and use the mic. Has anyone else been able to connect their pocket 2 to a 5ghz connection then use their wireless mics? DJI, will you give us an option to be able to manually switch which frequency the mic works over OR force 5ghz connections with the pocket 2 so we can use the mic and connect wirelessly to Mimo?

Thank you.
2021-2-11
Use props
djiuser_ssXOqevwBceC
lvl.1

Japan

yeah same problem. Could you find a work around?
2021-3-8
Use props
Ranjan
lvl.4
India

Until Dji provides this feature you can use an USB C-type extension female to male cable to connect the phone to pocket 2 & use wifi for the mic I guess that should work, haven't tested it though.
2021-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules