Expected arrival of order?
2256 9 2021-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_M0iX1MjG1Zsi
lvl.1

Ireland

Hello,

I ordered on the 3rd of Feb and received a notification to say the order had been shipped, however, the tracking information does not seem to be updating beyond the state of:

Departed Facility in DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND

Which was the last update available on the 4th.

Could you please advise on when I should expect the receive my order?

2021-2-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Thanks for letting us know about your situation. We can understand that it’s frustrating to be waiting for your delivery. I managed to pull up your order number using your DJI Forum account. With this, we'll help you get the answers you need, and we can definitely get that done with urgency. We'll seek further assistance from a team for the status and important updates. Thank you for your patience.
2021-2-12
Use props
djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh
lvl.1

United Kingdom

same problem here, ordered mine on the 9th had no info since that day and mine also was a the dongguan facility
2021-2-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_E4eMwXrw9DUh Posted at 2-13 04:07
same problem here, ordered mine on the 9th had no info since that day and mine also was a the dongguan facility

Hi, sorry for any inconvenience caused, it may need some time for the shipping status to get an update. I have also sent your order to the corresponding team to double confirm, please wait patiently for the update.
2021-2-13
Use props
SD Flyer
lvl.2
United States

I ordered a DJI FPV fly more combo on the 3rd, it arrived in Los Angeles and when it did the estimated delivery date changed to "estimated delivery date unavailable". I fear I'll have to wait weeks now from all the horror stories on how horrible the wait times are.
2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

SD Flyer Posted at 3-11 09:22
I ordered a DJI FPV fly more combo on the 3rd, it arrived in Los Angeles and when it did the estimated delivery date changed to "estimated delivery date unavailable". I fear I'll have to wait weeks now from all the horror stories on how horrible the wait times are.

Hi there, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, it has been forwarded to our logistics team to check and follow up, our team will confirm the situation with DHL. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated. Thanks for your patience.
2021-3-12
Use props
djiuser_POTjTlf7kaMQ
New

Germany

Hi. We also ordered the drone on March 7 and since March 9 it seems to be stuck in "Verlässt DHL-Niederlassung DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND". What is happening? When we ordered it said arrival in 2-5 business days.
2021-3-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_POTjTlf7kaMQ Posted at 3-15 08:12
Hi. We also ordered the drone on March 7 and since March 9 it seems to be stuck in "Verlässt DHL-Niederlassung DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND". What is happening? When we ordered it said arrival in 2-5 business days.

Hi there, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. As per check, the tracking information has been updated and your package has arrived in GERMANY. Hope you will receive it soon.
2021-3-16
Use props
djiuser_POTjTlf7kaMQ
New

Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-16 04:03
Hi there, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. As per check, the tracking information has been updated and your package has arrived in GERMANY. Hope you will receive it soon.

Drone has arrived. Thx! :-)
2021-3-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_POTjTlf7kaMQ Posted at 3-16 06:36
Drone has arrived. Thx! :-)

Great to hear that, enjoy and fly safe.
2021-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now