My Pocket 2 will not play back on my phone screen.
3716 6 2021-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tonik_g
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,
My Pocket 2 will not always playback on my phone screen.  I can connect via either the direct connection or via my Do-It-All handle and I can see the videos and photos on the phone screen but once I touch one I am led straight back to the Dji Mimo Home screen.  This was working when I first used it via Direct Connection and I thought this may be the fault but having purchased a Do-It-All handle I have the same problem.  It works for the first time I use it and then reverts back to the Mimo App home page.  I have downloaded the updated firmware, I have removed and downloaded the app but nothing appears to make any difference.  Having said that it sometimes will connect and work just fine. Does anyone have any ideas please?

2021-2-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am sorry to hear about the issue. May I know the mobile device, the system version, and the version of the Mimo app you are using? If it is convenient, please also provide a video of the issue for further confirmation.
At the moment, you may try to reinstall the latest app and try again, remember to back up the needed files of the app before reinstallation. Thank you.
2021-2-12
Use props
fansf393dbac
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Susan,
Thank you for your reply. I am not sure where bthe version of the Momo app is shown but I have 1.5.4. Is that of any help?

I downloaded the latest firmware yesterday but it made no difference.

If I start up the Pocket 2 and open the Mimo app, I then go to "Camera" in the top right corner,

I am then connected and have the screen on my mobile phone. I then press the arrow key in the bottom right corner and I cansee all Videos and Photos I have taken.

If I ress "Select" it allows me to "Download", "Save as Favourite" or "Bin" so I DO NOT press that.

I touch the Photo or Video that I wish to display.  nThe screen goes BLACK and I am returned to the HOME screen with the "Camera" button showing in the top right hand corner.

Sometimes, very rarely, the photo or video can be played so I wonder why this is.

Your help woud be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Peter N. Gambling
2021-2-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf393dbac Posted at 2-13 04:43
Hi Susan,
Thank you for your reply. I am not sure where bthe version of the Momo app is shown but I have 1.5.4. Is that of any help?

Thank you for getting back with the details, Peter. The latest version of the app is v1.5.12, please double-check the version by tapping Profile > upper right icon > About. Please update to this version and check again.
If the issue persists, a screen recording of the video would be highly appreciated.
2021-2-13
Use props
djiuser_9mUmCYLUlBL1
New

United States

this ever get fixed? having the same issue
2021-11-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_9mUmCYLUlBL1 Posted at 11-28 07:43

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please record the whole process of the issue for us? Also, please tell us your phone model, DJI Mimo App version, system version of your phone, and the firmware version of your aircraft. Thanks a lot.
2021-11-28
Use props
Mwhatse
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_9mUmCYLUlBL1 Posted at 11-28 07:43

Did you get a resolve for your issue? Just curious.

Thanks
2021-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules