Compatible parts from other Mavic drones
1561 5 2021-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cpwilliams
lvl.1
United States

I have a Mavic 2 Pro.  When ordering parts, it seems very confusing since, apparently there is a Mavic 2 and also a Mavic Pro.

I orderd an extra Intelligent Flight Battery for my Mavic 2 Pro and when it came, the box says "For Mavic 2".  This fits but is it the correct battery for mine?

I ordered extra propellers for my Mavic 2 Pro and all I could find was High Performance Carbon Fiber propellers.  When they came the box says "For use with Mavic Pro".  They fit fine but they are shaped differently than the propellers that came with my drone.  Are they the correct propellers for my drone?  Can I still buy propellers that match the original ones I got with my drone (since I can't switch out between the origianl and the ones I ordered)?
2021-2-12
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

The batteries for the mavic pro (first edition) are quite different. The electrical connectors are on the other side of the battery. They won't match the Mavic 2 series.

The props might fit, but those for the Mavic 2 are a bit chaped differently. The design is a bit improved and a little bit less noisy. Using the props designed for the first mavic pro may influence the characteristics.
Better stick with the original designed props by DJI for optimal performance.
2021-2-12
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 17352513 ft
Sweden

Just checked the box I got for my spare battery for the Mavic 2 pro and it says Mavic 2 on the box, so that is the correct battery.
2021-2-12
Use props
xagoras
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1357589 ft
Greece

You can't go wrong with the batteries. Mavic 2 has 4 indicator lights around the power button. Original Mavic's batteries are 4 dots in a line below the button. Never owned a Mavic 1 but I would imagine they wouldn't fit the M2 even if you tried.
2021-2-13
Use props
kovat53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324521 ft
Hungary

I think "Mavic 2" refers to Pro/Zoom, so the batteries adequate for both of them,
2021-2-13
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

xagoras Posted at 2-13 00:22
You can't go wrong with the batteries. Mavic 2 has 4 indicator lights around the power button. Original Mavic's batteries are 4 dots in a line below the button. Never owned a Mavic 1 but I would imagine they wouldn't fit the M2 even if you tried.

indeed, they don't fit, correct. I've owned the first one. Contacts are on the other side of the battery and the number of contacts also differ.
2021-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules